• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sannie

1. S

Best host for high traffic site?

Thank you AB and DragonLord. I have responded to your PM's. :-) Thank you Curtis for your response. I am currently paying $20/month for 1 Gig of space and 200 Gigs of bandwidth/month. The guy was referred to me by one of his clients. He has a private hosting comppany that only hosts gamers...
  2. S

Best host for high traffic site?

I am needing a great, fast and reliable host for a high traffic photography site. I currently have a smaller site parked at Phenominet.com but Phenominet is not returning emails. I have grown frustrated with them. My needs are: At least 1 Gig of space At least 60 Gigs of...
  3. S

Phenominet.com

I finally got an answer from Phenominet support. The problem is solved. Thanks for your help. :biggrin2:
  4. S

Phenominet.com

I am having a terrible time with Phenominet's customer service. I used to sing their praises but lately things have gone from bad to worse. They cancelled my domain even though I paid them in full for a year. I had to send them a copy of my paid bill. Now I can't access my sites online and I...
  5. S

Lolz @ 9cy.net

Hey Nerd, I was going to disregard your stupid post but I decided to answer to say that I climbed the mountain because it was there OK? THEY OFFERED THE FREE SERVICE. I should not expect my site to be deleted without a e-mail or warning. That is not good PR. I would not go with 9cy if they...
  6. S

Lolz @ 9cy.net

No it was a "free" account. But they had plans to go "pay" and they were marketing their pay services. So they should be more tactful if they want people to pay. They have pissed off a lot of potential customers. As I said, I would not trust them with my sites. Their "support" must SUCC. :crysad:
  7. S

Lolz @ 9cy.net

It's "SHE", thank you ;)
  8. S

Prohosters.com

I am impressed with the quality of the sites they host. Their servers are very fast. :D But they are expensive and their home page is kinda awkward to navigate. <Edit:> Oops, they are mostly "Adult" hosts. :o Thanks for the link UK. I really only know of ONE site they host and it is...
  9. S

Prohosters.com

Does anyone know anything about this outfit? www.prohosters.com. I know of them because they are offering the Daniel Pearl video for download. I looked at their plans and they are not very clear - 999 Gb "transfer" for $999.99? :confused2
  10. S

Lolz @ 9cy.net

I had an account with 9cy for ONE day. They deleted my account without warning. I don't even think they looked at it. :( I followed their rules to the letter regarding content and I had a small html file. They didn't care - the bastards! That is not the way to treat a potential "paying"...
  11. S

Lolz @ 9cy.net

I would NOT recommend 9cy for hosting. They SUCC!! :(
  12. S

Reliable Host?

www.phenominet.com or www.alwayswebhosting.com . I have high-traffic sites on both. AWH offers 60Gb of bandwidth in all their packages. I have the Tier 3 package with Phenominet which comes with 100Gb of bandwidth and Phenominet doesn't charge you for going over. I am happy with both hosts. :D
  13. S

Dedicated server?

Thanks guys for the replies. You didn't have to take time out on this holiday weekend to answer dumb noobie questions, but ya did and I appreciate it. :)
  14. S

Dedicated server?

I guess what I want is to sit on my own server with 400Gb of transfer at my disposal. I looked at one of Chicken's links ( 4Webspace.net? ) They offered 500Gb of transfer for $89/month. Great! but there was a footnote regarding adult content. It said if you have adult content, the price goes up...
  15. S

Dedicated server?

So what you're saying is, I pay $99.00 and they go, "here's your box, c-ya"? :confused2
Back