• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Ryan Saunders

1. R

domain hosting cheap

Hi, Although not yet advertised on the site but soon will be i can offer you: 50MB Webspace 1GB Bandwidth PHP CGI MySQL* SSI 25 FTP & POP3 Email Accounts. For $25. Plus access too all our other features listed on : http://www.dim8.net/site.php?inc=plans. If you'd like to order...
  2. R

Webdesigner required - lifetime hosting in exchange.

Hello, Dimension 8 has just recently changed operating systems from Cobalt to P4 Ensim servers and this makes our old cobalt style site redundant. We require a new design that is easy to navigate and doesn't take ages to download. The style needs to be eye catching at the sametime as being...
  3. R

Which CP Do you Prefer?

You may laugh and think i'm slightly insane. But i really like the Cobalt RAQ Siteadmin. Not because it's feature packed but because it's easy to use and does what's required. You can manage emails and webspace I'm not sure you really need to be able to do much more. Sure, installing scripts...
  4. R

What if the internet never existed?

I'd experience Fresh Air and Women ....
  5. R

technolojik.com is cheating!!

If your provider is doing this then it's time to find a new one. Good Luck finding a new provider.
  6. R

Anyone DomiNET customer having downtimes lately?

Dominet are situated within the Rackshack NOC like one of our servers. RackShack have had appauling uptime lately leading too us considering pulling our server with them and moving it to were we host a large amount of our clients at Tera-Byte mainly because of the High Quality Bandwidth on offer...
  7. R

Need cheap hosting with domain

What specs do you require? People can't really recommend a host to you without knowing some basic kind of information such as Webspace, Bandwidth, How many POP3 Accounts you require etc etc etc.... Also what do you mean by better uptime? who are you comparing your prospective host against?
  8. R

New Design - Summer Special $75 A year - 125mb, 10gb Transfer

Summer Special Hosting Plan - $75.00 A Year We are currently running a Summer Special for the months of May, June, and July. SignUp now and you will get the following features for an amazing $75.00 a year. 125 MB DiskSpace. 10 Gigabyte Bandwidth. 25 POP3 Email Account. Unlimited...
  9. R

Design us a website and win hosting!

We did this competition last year and it turned out to be very popular with lots of designs submitted. Well we are running it again. It's time for a redesign after nearly 8 months of the same look. Here is what you get if you win : 100 Megabyte diskspace 10gb data transfer Domain or...
  10. R

Dimension 8 Webhosting Plan Updates.

Thanks for the tip i'll have our Webmaster sort that, Although we've had no problems signing up accounts so far :D
  11. R

Dimension 8 Webhosting Plan Updates.

We now have two Tin Packages, One comes with a static IP the other does not. The Tin Package that comes with a static IP is hosted on our new RAQ3 in the Tera-Byte NOC in Canada. Both Tin Packages now come with 75MB Space and 6GB bandwidth. Tin Package #1 Platform - 450MHZ AMD Processor with...
  12. R

Full features web hosting $5.95/mo

http://long4net.com/webhosting.html has spelling mistakes btw..
  13. R

Digitalhost.net?

I have no experience with this company, But they use Cpanel3 correct? How will you get an unlimited amount of subdomains into 50MB Diskspace? Each Subdomain makes a subdirectory in your account with cgi-bin also if i'm not mistaken. Basically what i'm saying is Unlimited is not Possible.
  14. R

Need Web Host, reccomendations?

http://myacen.com.au/ Come's highly recommended.
  15. R

Dimension 8 New Year Offer

Hello, Everybody having a Good Festive Season? To celebrate the festive season Dimension 8 Webhosting is running a special offer which applies to all our hosting plans. Every hosting plan comes with an extra 50mb Webspace and 5 GB Bandwidth. For example our Tin Package which...
Back