• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ROSSLO

1. R

Help me to make this image as template?

Is this image all you got? No PSD or anything like that?
  2. R

Custom Vps Request

Hi william232, ROSSLO Internet Solutions can offer you the following VPSes. Firstly a low RAM VPS as requested by you: 128MB guaranteed RAM 256MB burstable RAM 10GB diskspace 50GB datatransfer 1 dedicated IP 10 mbit/s OpenVZ Located in New Jersey, USA € 6,50/month...
  3. R

Need DirectAdmin Reseller - Offering something good

Hi James, Contact me on MSN or AIM at [info] [@] [rosslo] [.] [com]. We should be able to get you going soon.
  4. R

3x paid hosting plan NOW FOR FREE!!!

Offer closed.
  5. R

@Computerwiz: sent you a PM Edit: Turns out I can't send you PM's. Contact me by AIM or MSN if you want, or by e-mail at [info] [@] [rosslo] [.] [com]
  6. R

Still three available... Less than 24 hours left!
  7. R

This offer will close in 48 hours from now!
  8. R

We are able to do DA reseller.
  9. R

Why do you need a reseller plan? And also, as stated in the OP, tell us why we should give it to your free. In other words, convince us! ;)
  10. R

Need Webspace for private german blog (cool location pls)

Is The Netherlands special enough for you? If so, let me know ;).
  11. R

What Windows Versions have you used?

Well, here we go: Windows 3.1 Windows 3.11 for Workgroups Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 :D
  12. R

Hi there, We've gone a bit bonkers today and decided to give three of our paid hosting plans away for free! What you will get: 2000 MB disk space 15000 MB data transfer cPanel or DirectAdmin (your choice) 100 POP3 accounts 5 MySQL databases 10 add-on domains unlimited sub-domains...
  13. R

Request: Reseller with WHM/cpanel or Plesk

Hoi Sander, ROSSLO Internet Solutions can offer you their Entry Reseller Plan. With this you get: 5000 MB diskspace 50.000 MB datatransfer cPanel/WHM 100% white label custom nameservers (or just use our white label NS's) FREE domain reseller account Just for you we will throw in...
  14. R

looking for adult hosting

I don't know of any control panel that is listed to run with OpenBSD. Also take a look at this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=746654.
  15. R

Looking for A Company to partner Us.

Hi jainy25, Not sure if you're still looking for a partner, but if you do, send us a PM with your requirements (like the server specs, any ideas you might have to set things up).
Back