• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rhianna

1. rhianna

Best Free tagboard/chatbox for blog?

I've given up Tag boards & chat boxes are not worth the hassle. Every "free" one becomes non-functional, so I've given up. Maybe a Mod would close this thread? :tired2:
  2. rhianna

Dreamweaver Good?

Thanks for the tip, Iyeru :-) Is the PHP Recognition plugin free, or does one need to register and pay more for the added utility?
  3. rhianna

Dreamweaver Good?

I think adobe is releasing more versions ad infinitum to make $$$$$$$$ :lol:
  4. rhianna

Which CMS is nice to be used?

I asked a similar question here: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2186524&highlight=rhianna The thread has some interesting opinions, Xoops is another program you could consider (according to the thread).
  5. rhianna

Online Form Creator

That looks really helpful! :classic2:
  6. rhianna

Using Wikis?

I know something about wikis (i.e. sometimes I use Wikipedia) but how do webmasters use wikis in their sites? I've read about the following but I'm not sure how I would use them. How would you use them in your sites/communities/whatever you create on the web? http://pbwiki.com/...
  7. rhianna

Heard of this software? -- XSite Pro

What exactly does Joomla have that makes everyone want to use it? I once read a job description that had experience with Joomla as a requirement. From what I've read, it seems as if it's possible to speed up the web page making process with Joomla -- there seems to be a batch potential in...
  8. rhianna

Is it free or is there a fee?
  9. rhianna

Do you own a MySpace?

Hi anhedonia, I have all three. I found Livejournal rather clumsy to use and its audience seemed scattered. Usenet/newsgroups had many flaws but in the early days when usenet was the only choice at least one had a captive audience for one's ideas :lol: Livejournal took the place of...
  10. rhianna

Do you own a MySpace?

Colin, that's funny :lol:
  11. rhianna

Reider, I use Dreamweaver to code/design my sites (with Photoshop CS). Wouldn't Joomla or Xoops speed up the manual process and add more to the mix :motorcycl or you don't think so? :idea:
  12. rhianna

Boston

I always liked all of those bands :-)
  13. rhianna

Thanks for the reply. I am interested in using a content management system but I am not sure which to pick. Which CMS is less hackable than others? :lol:
  14. rhianna

Boston

Yeah, it's always sad when a lead singer of a rock band one likes passes away. At least we still have some songs to hang on to.
  15. rhianna

Thanks for mentioning XOOPS :classic2: I just took a quick glance and that looks good! How does XOOPS compare with JOOMLA? Would a hacker problem be a big issue?
Back