• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RefriedHosting

1. R

45 Days Free On All 3 Month Plans!

Hello FreeWebSpace Gang! If you are in need of a new hosting provider or just need to switch to a less expensive provider, RefriedHosting’s new promotion is just the right reason. On top of this great deal, our customer service is extremely reliable and outstandingly quick. Furthermore, our...
  2. R

What do you want to become in future?

I want to be find something that I am really passionate about, and that pays decently well.. so that I can provide for my parents and family of my own. So far, none of the previously stated have come true :(
  3. R

Long domain names.

stomesl If you want a shorter domain name you have to be extremely creative these days, as a lot are already registered. Like the people said above me though, there can be some advantages to registering a longer one, if you use your brain.
  4. R

What Windows Versions have you used?

Windows 3.0, 95, 98, 2000, ME (worst), XP, Vista, 7
  5. R

Hello Everybody!

Hello Shanello, you honestly made me laugh with your intro. So how many closets full of fabric do you have? Are you winning?
  6. R

Hi!

Hello there Stella. Welcome to FWS!
  7. R

Running your own servers

I had setup an old computer as a webhost for a while, just hosting a personal site. 1. Your electricity bill will go up 2. You may be contacted by your ISP 3. People trying to reach your site will probably experience slow connections. All in all, it can be done, on a small scale.. but I wouldn't...
  8. R

What is Best Support Ticket System?

Our experience with WHMCS include easy integration and a great way to cut down on the number of systems per website, eg. billing, support, client db etc. It is easy setup and maintain and even editing the templates isn't hard. I have yet to find any drawbacks.
  9. R

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Gmail is extremely user friendly and reliable!
  10. R

Alo!

Hello FWS! Wanted to introduce myself. I'm from the USA and own a budget web-hosting company. Excited to become a part of the community here, been trolling for a while.
  11. R

The first name you registered?

moochicken.com :( too bad i didn't renew it after 2 years
Back