• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by redfirebird.com

1. R

Alternative to no-ip mail reflector? ISP-blocked port 25

so my isp blocks inbound port 25 to prevent you from running a simple little private mail server for your own domain. not only that, but the jerks block outbound port 25 to any server except their mailserver, so if you want to send non-web-based email it MUST go through their servers...
  2. R

email forwarding for a DHS.org subdomain

I have several 'subdomains'.dhs.org that I've had for years, one of which I have also for a few years had email hosted at Everyone.net for... however their prices are too much for what little I need, I want to forward emails from -user-@mysub.dhs.org to -user-@some.other.domain.com...
  3. R

server colocation

my hosting accout with myacen.com is expiring soon, and I want to switch to something else I was looking into various packages, and I noticed a thread on this board asking for 'root' access on their hosting account, and I thought - i wonder how cheaply i could get my own server and have it...
  4. R

Need inexpensive Hosting with root access

"But presence serious script not ground for overpay high price some impudent hosters" :confused: :chinese2: :confused2 :mad:
  5. R

everyone.net spams your POP3 accounts ?

okay, thanks.. guess its not everyone.net... i definately dont use that email to sign up for an B.S., it must have been from usenet posts.. i dont use that anymore for usenet posts but i guess once is enough to get deluged with spam thanks
  6. R

well sure but I've had this everyone.net account for years and years, and now its too late because they already have my pop3 email address now. i was just wondering if I was the only one who had this problem, or if I could narrow it down to everyone.net as the source of the spam. whats...
  7. R

bump still have this problem anyone have similar probs
  8. R

$100/year get me shell+subdomains+pop3+10bg/mnth hosting?

well really I would like a complete shell account, full featured shell accounts with a single bnc process, lynx etc. can be had for a couple bux a month, but being able to have that full shell account on my web/email host would be nice, so I could SSH in and edit my html files directly for minor...
  9. R

$100/year get me shell+subdomains+pop3+10bg/mnth hosting?

currently using tera-byte, but they dont offer subdomains (wtf? even most expensive package) so I am looking for a host thats as reliable as terabyte, with subdomains, quick pop3 servers and 5-10gb/mnth data, 50 or more megs space, and SSH access to *nix host hopefully for about $100/year...
  10. R

domain.kg / everyone.net - not working?

hey that would be even better.. having a russian government domain would rule. are domain.ru or domain.net.ru free ?
  11. R

thanks for the info damn I want a .gov.kg even more than domain.kg, that would be sweet! :D any country allow you to get a .gov.whatever?
  12. R

are .net.kg free ?
  13. R

I just recently setup an everyone.net mail account I had to retrieve my primary POP3 email address thru its web interface so I can check my primary mail when I'm not at home then just a few days after setting it up I started receiving regular spam to my POP3 account! WTF.. did they sell my...
Back