• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Rebel

1. Rebel

Gamesite hosts

Clangrounds.com I'm offering free hosting for clans off my community site: http://clangrounds.com/showthread.php?t=1708
  2. Rebel

Free clan website hosting:

Offer updated with raise of bandwidth from 500Mb to 1000Mb.
  3. Rebel

Yeah I noticed that too. I have posted this offer in other community forums, and only after posting here have I gotten the spam applicant e-mails.
  4. Rebel

No, because I plan to be hosting a lot clan sites, and too many databases on a server is not good. Not to mention that php nuke is a resource hog itself. We do offer a free forum hosting service off our vbulletin based community forums.
  5. Rebel

You guys need to read the restrictions... Example: No Asian country applicants (China, Japan, etc etc) Every one I get like that I am deleting and ignoring because you guys are obviously not making a clan site.
  6. Rebel

Clangrounds Network

Dumped vbportal along with vbulletin 2.2.8, and finally got off my butt to take Clangrounds to vbulletin 3. Still have a few more things to add, but it's 95% completed: http://www.clangrounds.com Ideas, suggestions, comments?
  7. Rebel

Clangrounds Network is re-opening our free clan hosting service. Here is what we are offering: - 50Mb Space - 1000Mb Bandwidth - PHP / CGI / SSI - 10 POP3 Accounts - Subdomain (you.clangrounds.com) - Cpanel Control Panel If interested, and for restrictions please visit us...
  8. Rebel

High Bandwidth Hosting needed

Internap Bandwidth with several tier 1 providers, but I believe they are cogent based inbound. ======================== They are still new as a company despite what they may tell you. They have a huge thread going in the WHT dedicated forums found here...
  9. Rebel

High Bandwidth Hosting needed

Here is a good deal: Found this awhile ago, they have some good feedback on the WHT too. HostMatix - ProMatix Plan - FREE Domain - Dedicated IP address - 4 GB storage space - 100 GB monthly traffic - Unlimited POP3/SMTP boxes - Unlimited FTP accounts - Unlimited SSH accounts -...
  10. Rebel

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

So you spend your life posting in the FWS Forums? LOL, sorry just had to say it. :)
  11. Rebel

Advertising.com Cheque w00t :)

How many hits do you receive per month? I'm interested in making some money off of Clangrounds.com gaming site. It doesn't get a ton of hits, but it has currently 454,000+ hits with 12 days left in the month. Would this company be beneficial to me?
  12. Rebel

Please post my load time with review...

10 seconds the first time I saw it with my 3mbit cable connection.
  13. Rebel

Webspace for a clan webpage... :( help...

*coughs...* http://www.clangrounds.com/freehosting
  14. Rebel

neeeed a host!!!!

Click here.
  15. Rebel

Advice for the girls!

Unless you find that special someone with a multiple personality disorder.... ;)
Back