• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Raptor1

1. R

bulkregister.com

how is it, is it worth being a member of it? what about it's support, better then others? what about its domain adminstrative tools ? is it comparable to mydomain.com (plus) ?
  2. R

Help I need a Free host with Perl PHP and MySQL

Hostingextreme <== supports sql ?
  3. R

AmzWeb.net down?

yupz i know.. lolz.. the wierd think is amzweb.com is still up.. haha.. really i hope i can retrive my forum/sql data from the host
  4. R

AmzWeb.net down?

amzweb.net down??
  5. R

CGI Host, no advs

anymore? both of them looks nice.. but 1 only accepts 15 signups per day.. the other don't have cgi..
  6. R

CGI Host, no advs

Looking for a cgi host to do an image galary. i hope that it is reasonably fast, and also. more then 10 mbs. i hope that there won't be any advs also. thx. ftp upload would be nice.
  7. R

MySQL for Vbulletin

eh.. i am currently using it.. but it is abit slow for forums. :( took me 10 secs to view a page, i am on adsl
  8. R

MySQL for Vbulletin

btw, i need it for forums, also, i prefer no advs. but still feel free to list all the mysql-able host, so that i could chose. :D
  9. R

MySQL for Vbulletin

Anybody know of any host that have database(MySql) functions ? please don't tell me about f2s/datablocks .... they are slow to connect from my home(asia) I tried powersearch, but came up with few crappy results :(
  10. R

The Perfect Host

ok I might try... but i need to know if it have mysql and php. if it had, what info should i email them ?. username? pass? and any others?
  11. R

VBulletin Help

does it requires mysql ?
  12. R

Php

I wanted to host a vb board on free web host.. what host do you recomend ? did a powersearch... and Bootbox Logical Hosting Mycgiserver Phreak.co.uk Surecity English Worldzone X-Mail are the results. :(
  13. R

News Posting scripts??

Can someone tell me how to configure newspro ??
  14. R

Php nuke on www.F2s.com

Can someone tell me how to setup php nuke on http://www.f2s.com ?? or is there any better fwh that allows us to run php nuke without ads ?
  15. R

Php Nuke on f2s.com

Can someone tell me how to setup php nuke on http://www.f2s.com ?? or is there any better fwh that allows us to run php nuke without ads ?
Back