• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rapmaster

1. rapmaster

table probs...

something like: $count = 0; $num_col = 4; $echo = "<table><tr>"; while($count < $num_col) { $echo .= "<td>column</td"; $count = $count +1; if($count == $num_col) { $echo .= "</tr></table>"; echo $echo; } } whiped that up real quick but something like that should...
  2. rapmaster

A Problem

Chmod the archive_in folder to 777 as well. I'd recomend chmoding all of the invision board folders to 777 untill the skin is installed, and event then there's not many security leaks to be a major risk.
  3. rapmaster

How do you do this???

<? include("$page.html"); ?> thats the simple way. U can get much more advanced but like gt14 said, its been posted about 800 times.
  4. rapmaster

simple datecheck not working

if (!checkdate($month[0], $day[0], $year)) { $errors .= "Your birth date is not valid"; } elseif (intval($formvars["year"]) < 1890) { $errors .= "Unfortunately, dead people can´t sign up for this service."; } you forgot the...
  5. rapmaster

Warez hits aussie tv's

sad. very sad. They think that someone is going to have second thoughts about internet piracy because their breaking the Law. To hell with the Law. In our(well at leasy my) day and age we dont care about the law, the law is the enemy. Were not free, were not happy, and were not motivated...
  6. rapmaster

member profile project

If your talking to me then ---- u too. If you weren't then I might be interested in helping you.
  7. rapmaster

phpinclude

rocket surgery? lol, kinda has that ring to it, lol. Yeah, tru, the fewer the lines the better. But what if they goto index.php directly? You'll get a cool looking error that says "Error including http/directory/public_html/.txt" lol, thats what the extra 5 lines of mine are to prevent...
  8. rapmaster

phpinclude

jeese, ya'll make this more complicated than it is and confuse the man. Its simple, I use it myself. make index.php a HTML formated page, then where u want the information included do something like this: <? if($page == "") { echo "Default crap or include your default page"; }...
  9. rapmaster

member profile project

seems fairly simple the script I mean, not the chinese guy who looks like a girl lol. I'd make a MySQL table for it and create 1 user per row(DUH). And have all those fields as fields in the table. And just script it from there, its really simple, well to me anyway.
  10. rapmaster

Help

edit the code from the Admin CP
  11. rapmaster

Help

check the invisionboard.com forums, they have a whole section devoted towards skins and hacks, and ask people there, or u could do what I do and make your own, lol.
  12. rapmaster

Which do you like the most?

Invision Board, the best there is, quit your search, get an invision board.
  13. rapmaster

Win2000 problem

Alright, thx a ton guys, now I gotta see if this is gona work. Thx again.
  14. rapmaster

Win2000 problem

I'm hav'n a problem install'n it, it say's Ftdisk.sys is currupt. I've found the file now if someone has win2000 and would be kind enough to send me a copy of Ftdisk.sys I'd be very greatfull. Dont worry my copy isn't an illegal warez rip. Its my dads CD and he's out of town for a week so...
  15. rapmaster

Well Im an Idiot

lol, I think they saw the "Guest" as Yupapaz title and though it was a forum title.
Back