• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Raphael Casanova

1. R

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

Hmmm... it all depends on what you want it for Currently I prefer uscloudhosting.com's free hosting service I host my demo sites there I'm starting my own little online business and frankly I don't hat the extra cash to put out atm and uscloudhosting.com so far is pretty good I have no...
  2. R

Free Hosting Recommendation?

uscloudhost.com is what I suggest :fangel::fangel: I've been using them a little while now and so far so good :D and their CS is pretty fast as well. 20 GB of SSD Disk Space 500 GB of Premium Bandwidth FREE Starter Package FTP & Email Accounts, MySQL Databases cPanel included NO...
  3. R

best free host that I can use my domain with?

uscloudhost.com YOU SHOULD TRY OUT USCLOUDHOSTIN.COM i POSTED SOME INFO FOR YOU BELOW 20 GB of SSD Disk Space 500 GB of Premium Bandwidth FREE Starter Package FTP & Email Accounts, MySQL Databases cPanel included NO ADVERTISE NO Hidden Link NO Footer Backlink Referral: 08 Forum...
  4. R

best free host that I can use my domain with?

https://www.uscloudhost.com/ You should Definitely try uscloudhost.com I posted some of their info below good luck :D uscloudhost ALL packages come with the following: Instant Setup 24/7/365 Premium Technical Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee 100% Pure RAID-10 SSD Storage + Premium...
Back