• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RangerOfFire

1. RangerOfFire

Free File Hosting - 100GB Disk Space - Unlimited Uploads - No Timers + More

Well where do we start? First of all you state that there is a maximum amount of bandwidth daily. This is a limit. The next 3 points completely contradict that point. "No upload limits" & "No Download limits"... well the bandwidth, as mentioned before, is a limit since it includes...
  2. RangerOfFire

We need a free host for our clients!

If you do web design why are you using a free template from OSWD as your site? This does raise suspicions with me (but I'm not a trusting person) so if you could answer...
  3. RangerOfFire

hosting request for you tube clone

I'm afraid these use up too much CPU/memory for free hosts to allow this type of thing. I also doubt most paid hosting will allow this. You'd need a VPS or higher.
  4. RangerOfFire

Host Request

Do you want cPanel 10 or 11? I can host you on either www.cubepower.co.uk (10) or www.system17.net (11). You will get: 700MB disk space 7GB bandwidth PHP 4.4.x * 25 Databases * Own domain use 25 email accounts * - Dependant on actual site. If you're interested please email or PM me with your...
  5. RangerOfFire

Video streaming request..

I doubt it, this is a fairly large request. Whats wrong with using current video hosters like YouTube, Google Video and Metacafe. You can embed the video, the quality may not be great, but it's free. Google Video allows users to download videos and you can use a random mirror script to spread...
  6. RangerOfFire

Plz Sponsor my clan for Counter Strike Source

Just some advice: Before anyone will give you a CSS server (I assume it's CSS) you need to tell them if its public or private, and where you want the server hosted. Also this probably should be in the "Free Hosting Requests" forum. This is a big ask and most clans have problems funding their...
  7. RangerOfFire

free .info this weekend only!

For the purposes of life, its free. When you buy a magazine with a "free mousemat", you can't get the mousemat for free, you have to buy the magazine. I'll agree the title of the topic is slightly misleading, but you rarely get something for nothing.
  8. RangerOfFire

exchange .info to cpanel hosting

Hardcase: you're getting a .info domain free for 1 year
  9. RangerOfFire

Graphics Site Hosting Request [5-10GB Space/40GB Bandwidth]

This seems a little excessive for free, even though you're offering some ad space. You could get this for not very much ($5/month maybe) from a paid host and you have "Photoshop CS3" and an IPB 2.0 lisence so you can't be that hard up. You might get this, good luck to you.
  10. RangerOfFire

Back But requesting for a Friend Check this out ASAP.

I can host you on either cubepower.co.uk or system17.net You'll get 700MB space/7GB transfer (bandwidth) as per my usual hosting plan. cPanel is standard. I don't require forum posting or ads, unless you really want to put up google ads... I've been hosting sites for more than a couple of...
  11. RangerOfFire

Webhosting request from a poor guy!!

A brief description of your site, how long its been running, what its about etc. Your full name, email address, postcode (ZIP code) and country.
  12. RangerOfFire

Free File Hosting

Which uses up far more bandwidth and system resources than webhosting. You won't get what you're asking for for free. Good luck finding a host!
  13. RangerOfFire

Webhosting request from a poor guy!!

Provided you can give me a brief description of your site and some personal details, name, postcode and country I am able to host you as long as all the content is legal. Your site will be hosted on system17.net, to "sign-up" just email/pm or instant message me (details are on site) with your...
  14. RangerOfFire

Small Request....

I can host you on either cubepower.co.uk or system17.net Send me the account details you require via PM or just post them here on the forum. You'll be getting 700MB space and 7GB of bandwidth as per my usual hosting package. My contact details are on system17.net Regards, RoF
  15. RangerOfFire

with phpmyadmin

I may be able to host you on either http://system17.net or http://cubepower.co.uk Post/PM or email your webspace and bandwidth (transfer) requirements, wether you need a domain name and a brief description of your site. Posting those in your OP will get you a faster response from other possible...
Back