• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RagekiJohn

1. R

[Canada & United States] DirectAdmin & cPanel Web Hosting Plans Starting From $1.50!

Rageki Web Hosting Solutions has servers in Toronto, Canada and Kansas, United States. We are currently offering the following: Features DirectAdmin Control Panel PHP 5 MYSQL 5 Hotlink Protection Basic DDOS Protection Automated Daily Backups 99% Uptime 30 Day Money Back Guarantee...
  2. R

[Canada & United States] DirectAdmin & cPanel Web Hosting Plans Starting From $1.50!

Rageki Web Hosting Solutions has servers in Toronto, Canada ; Kansas, United States ; and Texas, United States. We are currently offering the following: Features DirectAdmin or cPanel Control Panel PHP 5 MYSQL 5 Hotlink Protection Basic DDOS Protection Automated Daily Backups 99%...
  3. R

Rageki Web Hosting Solutions has servers in Toronto, Canada ; Kansas, United States ; and Texas, United States. We are currently offering the following: Features DirectAdmin or cPanel Control Panel PHP 5 MYSQL 5 Hotlink Protection Basic DDOS Protection Automated Daily Backups 99%...
  4. R

5. R

[Canada & United States] DirectAdmin & cPanel Web Hosting Starting From $1.50!!

Rageki Web Hosting Solutions has servers in Toronto, Canada ; Kansas, United States ; and Texas, United States. We are currently offering the following: Features DirectAdmin or cPanel Control Panel PHP 5 MYSQL 5 Hotlink Protection Anti-Virus Protection Automated Daily Backups 99%...
  6. R

[Canada & United States] DirectAdmin & cPanel Web Hosting Starting From $1.50!!

Rageki Web Hosting Solutions has servers in Toronto, Canada ; Kansas, United States ; and Texas, United States. We are currently offering the following: Features DirectAdmin or cPanel Control Panel PHP 5 MYSQL 5 Hotlink Protection Anti-Virus Protection Automated Daily Backups 99%...
  7. R

Should I go 32bit or 64bit?

You could always uninstall the operating system and just reinstall Vista 32 Bit or XP 32 Bit. However, if you install XP 32 Bit you will run into the problem that your computer would only read 3GB out of the 4GB of RAM on your computer.
  8. R

Canada & United States DirectAdmin Web Hosting Starting From $1.50!!

Rageki Web Hosting Solutions has servers in Toronto, Canada and Kansas, United States. We are currently offering the following: Features DirectAdmin Control Panel PHP 5 MYSQL 5 Hotlink Protection Anti-Virus Protection Automated Daily Backups 99% Uptime 30 Day Money Back Guarantee...
  9. R

Your business mobile phone...

You could search on eBay for an unlocked Google G1. However, that might be quite expensive.
  10. R

Hot CPU and GPU =(

You should get one of those fans that you can plug into your PCI port and have it lying under your video card. That way, your video card can get some direct cooling. Also, you should buy a can of compressed air and clean out any dust that's in the case. Constant buildup of dust could eventually...
  11. R

My PS/2 Ports Fried

Luckily it was only your PS/2 ports. If it was your video card or something else that would've been worse. At least you still have your USB ports to use :).
  12. R

What would you prefer Monthly Or Yearly Customers

I prefer monthly. It keeps the money more organized in my opinion. They can cancel whenever they want instead of complaining and demanding refunds when they pay yearly.
  13. R

should i bother??

It really depends on your requirements. If your just hosting simple sites and don't really care, then a free host should be fine. However, if your looking for quality hosting and support then you should definitely stick with paid hosting.
  14. R

Datacenter Migrations

I've had a datacenter transfer once. It isn't too big of a hassle as long as you notify your clients ahead of time. I did that and I didn't get too many clients complaining. It only took about a few hours since the new datacenter was close. The only hassle you have to deal with is the new IP...
  15. R

Your business mobile phone...

I would look into getting a phone that has Windows Mobile. I'm currently using a HTC 8525 and it's a bit outdated. However, it has all the features I require such as SSH and browser capability. HTC phones are expensive but it's worth it with all the features you are receiving.
Back