• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RagekiCalvin

1. R

* SUMMER SALES! * 1GB HDD 15GB BW @ $1.25/mth ONLY! Coupon Code inside!

Rageki Web Hosting provides both budget and quality web hosting for all your needs. All of our shared and reseller packages are set up INSTANTLY once payment is received. Here are the Top 3 HOTTEST plan: RS-1 (Shared) Disk Space: 1GB Bandwidth: 15GB Features: 25 each Monthly: $1.25...
  2. R

Looking for 500MB Space & 20GB B/W packages

Hello cyberdog. Rageki Web Hosting can offer you this, hope you are interested in this offer: Disk Space: 1GB Bandwidth: 15GB Features: 25 each - including 25 addon domains! Panel: DirectAdmin Emails: Unlimited! Monthly: $1.25 Annually: $13.50 Moneyback Guarantee! For more...
  3. R

board

a board, you mean forum? yes, there are many installers available free to use. Try myBB for a start :)
  4. R

Hosted Exchange Stable and Reliable Provider

also stated the package you are interested in :)
  5. R

Cheap ($5 or less) reliable reseller needed

Hello webb. Rageki Web Hosting would like to give you a reseller package within your budget. Please contact me if you need more help! Disk Space: 2GB Bandwidth: 30GB Features: 50 each Monthly: $3.50 only! Annually: $37.80 only! [save $4.20!!] In addition, you can use our coupon code...
  6. R

BLOWOUT SALE! 1GB Space 15GB B/W @ $2 only! Reseller package @ $5/mth only!

Rageki Web Hosting presents.. BLOWOUT SALE 2008 At Rageki Web Hosting, we present to you both budget and quality webhosting for ALL your needs! Here are some featured packages you might want to consider: Spark Shared Hosting Disk Space: 1GB Bandwidth: 15GB Features: 15 each Monthly...
  7. R

I need a Broadcasting Radio Station

Good day DJAxE, You can email me personally with the shoutcast requirement you need. I can set up the shoutcast server for you on my private server. Email me at: cvnleong@gmail.com with the requirements :)
  8. R

Question about VPS & Operating System

say no to webmin, they mess up your stuffs! pirate2
  9. R

Digital SLR, Anyone?

LOL! Tell us how's your new camera, and show us some of the good shots you managed to get =D SLRs are suppose to be big, bulky and chunky.. so i won't mind if it looks real ugly!
  10. R

what the hell when you couldn't got your data bak

you can't blame anyone for that, it's a free hosting after all.. just got to be careful next time, do a weekly backup, or set a cronjob for backing up your datas. at least you learnt something =)
  11. R

Cheap high bandwidth VPS

wrong section, coduk ;\
  12. R

Digital SLR, Anyone?

I'd recommend Nikon SLRs, they have good lenses. :angel:
  13. R

Best Media Player?

you can download and install Media Player Classic to vista. google it~
  14. R

Serious complaint about FWS...

mine's shorter
  15. R

Weekly Specials BLOWOUT Sale | Shared Hosting from $2 | 5GB Reseller from $5 !!

Sorry. Rageki Web Hosting Solutions have changed the ordering system, hence the URL will be changed as well. Here's the updated links for the ordering package: Spark Shared Order Now! Spark Reseller Order Now! Our Weekly Reseller Specials! Order Now! Cheers!
Back