• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by puDDs

1. P

Free domain name?

You obviously didn't check too hard man...first, off its closer to 50% than 60%....so 1 dollar is about 1.52, actually. Second, a letter from canada to the US costs around 60 cents. I assume you're not going to mail 10 pounds of loonies, so your total costs, if it were $10 US would be around...
  2. P

Canadian, Eh?

I live in Ingleside, Ontario (south of Ottawa, west of Montreal). Up until Sept 1, I lived in Toronto, very close to roblev (Etobicoke, worked at the Woodbine Center) But I've lived many places in Canada....none worse than the aptly monikered "Hogtown", however....
  3. P

PERL Help

Well, for starters, there are a large number of semi-colons missing in the html sections, which are a bit of a bitch to find when you use print statements all the way thru...one way to simplify the file would be to use this method for the html sections: print "Content-type...
  4. P

Xoom info

Why do you want to use Xoom anyway? Even if you could sign up, you'll wind up bombarded with spam from the....if unlimited space is what you want, why not go with http://www.crosswinds.net ? [Edit] Of course if you must have a Xoom account, it shouldn't be too hard to find an overseas proxy...
  5. P

Security Help (ASP Script)

Phew...you scared me there for a minute there guys.... I take it neither of you actually opened the zip file, huh? :p DAP was just downloading the error page, same as getright or whatever....if you try to open the file, it gives an error, if you rename to .html, you'll see what you would...
  6. P

Interesting....I'll have to get the program and see what's going on... Thanks guys.
  7. P

What URL did you put into Download Accelerator to get it? Are you sure you went through the script, or did you access it directly? I don't have DA....hard to test...
  8. P

Ok, I've got a download script I'm trying to file security holes in...I've already blocked off a few, but I'd like to make sure there aren't any more.... If anyone is willing to help me out, I've got all the details here on how you can try and hack my script ;)...
  9. P

Download Script

Ummm.... Is there a reason you think this thread should be closed? Personally, I'm hoping someone will speak up and say they're interested in the script....and regardless, I can't think of one good reason why it should be closed....
  10. P

Download Script

You're probably right....unless he speaks up, I guess I'll just write it my way and add it to my portfolio... Exactly the reason why I didn't email the guy tho...if he doesn't care enough to come back and check, then he doesn't care enough to get the script from me...
  11. P

Download Script

Hey man, are you still interested in this script, or am I wasting my time? Is anyone else interested in it?
  12. P

Why does IE overlap tables?

Where's the overlap? I'm either blind, or its working, cause I don't see a problem...
  13. P

Download Script

Ok, I'm home now, and I think I'll start on the shell of the script tonite (just a bit tho, cause I have to work at 9 tomorrow and its late). Email me at dryden@hotpop.com, and give me all the details you can think of, ok?
  14. P

Download Script

If your post is still unanswered when I come back from vacation on Monday, I'll start on an ASP script for you....I'm always looking for scripts to add to my portfolio.
  15. P

Need PHP and ASP Tutorials

ASP: http://www.devguru.com/index.asp
Back