• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pub45

1. pub45

Sharing my web host for ads

Halow, I'm back! Heheh I need help with earning from my Google ads and I'm not using much of my web hosting service. So if you have a good website that receives a lot of visitors, I can host you but you'll have to place some of my ads. Don't worry, we can negotiate about it. :biggrin2...
  2. pub45

Are you male or female?

Yay! so true about the stereotyping of genders and computer/ Internet-enthusiasts. :beer: Ah, strong-willed sistas always amaze me. :angel:
  3. pub45

Are you male or female?

Hmm...? why? I guess I missed out a lot here. :p
  4. pub45

What do you think about us brits?

Yes. Brits are ok but I get confused with the whole Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Britain, UK thing so... I'm not sure. :P
  5. pub45

789MB [Review..]

I think that it's a good review and that Layered Panel is also cool but a good administrator should know which configurations to choose with LP because the defaults seem very limited. ;)
  6. pub45

Are you male or female?

I meant allanh's post about that "baby" from Nepal. Very sad thing it was.
  7. pub45

Are you male or female?

Who said anything about weddings? pirate2 :P
  8. pub45

Are you male or female?

Aww... for real? :(
  9. pub45

Are you male or female?

:lol: I can't stop laughing.
  10. pub45

flexible free webhost needed please

Very funny, Dayu, very funny. :tired2: :P
  11. pub45

Are you male or female?

:lol: Dayu, I know sumthing about you. Hahah. :knockedou Let's just say we have some little thing in common. :classic2:
  12. pub45

Are you male or female?

Whatsup with the 'potatoes' thing? :D ohmigosh! I just found out something. :lol:
  13. pub45

Are you male or female?

:lol: Ah-hah, :idea: you're from Japan. Another item added to my stalker database. :angel: Just like James, you both know how to get away with everything. :P
  14. pub45

Are you male or female?

Darn, I luv that pic. Reminds me of Mr. Bean? Oh, the ears... xD
  15. pub45

flexible free webhost needed please

AQSite.info now only accepts quality sites or sites with a genuine purpose due to a number of abusive accounts. Clients have to contact us through e-mail.
Back