• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ProxiHost

1. P

Windows Vps With Remote Desktop Needed

Hi, I'm looking for a Windows Vps with Remote Desktop. I will need 5mb for files of a program I wish to run with Remote Desktop. I don't know exactly how much bandwidth the program takes up but it won't be more than 5gb. Post Offers Bellow. Cheers :beer:
  2. P

ThinkHost.Com

ThinkHost.com Get All This For Only $13 Per Month - Order Now Main Features: # 35GB Disk Space # 500GB Bandwidth # Unlimited MySQL databases # Host Unlimited domains/sites! # FTP access # Powerful file/site manager # Account control interface # Secure Telnet (SSH) access #...
  3. P

Which Career?

I'm at a point in my life where I have to make a career decision. What route should I take in life that will make me a successfull man?
  4. P

Got rear ended :)

i'm guessing only your pride was hurt?
  5. P

Increase Viewers To Blog = Increase Earnings ?

I am wondering how I can increase veiwers to my blog and increase my adsense earnings? I have seen ebooks on how to increase traffic but i dont want to pay $99 for a peice of worthless data. I am more intrested in honest advice from real people.
  6. P

Top ways to on marketing a website

tag sites work well with blogs to bring in visitors.
  7. P

Post your desktop

Voila! http://robbiemiller.com/2009/03/01/random/desktop-background/
  8. P

i'm starting a blog?

I run a blog similar to this, just my random observaitions on life.
  9. P

Directory Software

there should be a way for you to convert this excell file to a database? you can then save this in access as an exe file? burn this to a cd and make an autorun.inf file :) [autorun] open=YourExeName.exe Icon=Icon.ico Name=Neighborhood Directory
  10. P

Need Upload sites that have revenue program

I am also intrested in this, I run a blog which usually includes a post of remix track downloads. How do these sites pay you? is it cost-per-click or per completed download ?
  11. P

What is the proper way to clean LCD screen?

I know your meanto use a special wipe but I use my spectacle cloth on it with a little condensation from my breath lol
  12. P

FrixHost Review

its a nice design, clean layout and the colours contrast well. fully intergrated whmcs would make this site alot more appealing.
  13. P

Quality Scripts and Software

this site dosen't look too bad. design is quite clean but I'm sure I've seen some of the products available on this site being sold on other sites.
  14. P

Free VPS

technnology will evolve and so will the security software running these vps systems. it will eventually become normal for everyone to be hosted on a vps, hosting will be a thing of the past. as software develops, our servers will become more secure and more intelligent when it comes to...
  15. P

Program for designing a website

why dont you just download free templates and edit them in a WYSIWYG editor? There are some great templates on http://www.freecsstemplates.org/ Maybe you could go for automation and go for wordpress?
Back