• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by PrimeGalactic

1. PrimeGalactic

PrimeGalactic service plans starting at $1.49 per month

Our Paid Hosting Plans Starting At $1.49. Our Service Plan Planet 3G for $1.49 per month 3GBs Storage Space 100GBs Bandwidth Traffic Features and Services - Included: Yes Our Service Plan Planet 5G for $3.49 per month 5GBs Storage Space 150GBs Bandwidth Traffic Features...
  2. PrimeGalactic

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Not bad!, The Longest Thread still going strong.
  3. PrimeGalactic

How i can learn html

I recommend HTML for Dummies Book to learn HTML the easy way if you like to read tuts or any other computer/software/script language you like to learn etc... w3schools is also good in my opinion tho I rarely use it.
  4. PrimeGalactic

Low price webhosting plans starting at $1.49 per month

Our Paid Hosting Plans Starting At $1.49. Our Service Plan 3GBs for $1.49 per month 3GBs Storage Space 100GBs Bandwidth Traffic Features and Services - Included: Yes Our Service Plan 5GBs for $1.49 per month 5GBs Storage Space 150GBs Bandwidth Traffic Features and...
  5. PrimeGalactic

PrimeGalactic Coming Online After Christmas

PrimeGalactic should be up after christmas. I added a splash page to the site if your interested in how the site will look once its completely up and going. A couple of more details. Alot has change in PrimeGalactic since its 1st open. Alot of things also change so we can remain online for...
  6. PrimeGalactic

PrimeGalactic Success Broken

-- PrimeGalactic Coming Back Online November 2011 -- Note: Has taken advise from everyone from this thread thanks guys & gals if any :), and a special thanks to FWS.net =). eddy
  7. PrimeGalactic

thanks for the feedback, & I apologize for all the happen the last few days to all the users whom where using PG for hosting websites. Update: At this moment I'm doing some research and asking questions in all webhosts I find across the interwebs and here at FWS before I buy or rent. Im looking...
  8. PrimeGalactic

@derek, true
  9. PrimeGalactic

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Good!!!, don't stop until every bully is taken down. Stand up for self Matt =).
  10. PrimeGalactic

I had a couple of .in TLD domains accounts being hosted at PG. :p
  11. PrimeGalactic

@hostgatorindia I apologize for the happening of PrimeGalactic, I had no time to salvage the accounts if I did all accounts would have been save in a external harddrive, tho It would be a day or 2 for PrimeGalactic to look for a new home to adjust. I myself feel very angry for the happening was...
  12. PrimeGalactic

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Please Mtwiscool do something about your bullying report them bullies to your school admins right away & live a joyful life. Hopefully this does not end in a tragic story of a boy who got bully.
  13. PrimeGalactic

To he/her, Whom ever gave me -rep please say something, I'll hear you out?
  14. PrimeGalactic

thanks for the response, i will move on and find another host. So mysite will be down for quite a while. I'll keep some of you updated when PrimeGalactic comes back online. I'm looking forward for a dedicated server now.
Back