• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by prem

1. P

.ws domains !! Are they valuable ?

I have one-nice-word-dictionary-domain-name.ws its a 4 letter domain .. Are .ws valuable ? Do people use it or give any importance to .ws domains .. Will appreciate your response...
  2. P

Incognitonetworks.com : Reporting very BAD experience

No matter how much I pay incognitonetworks.com for my package ... the server will still have the same downtime :) Yes I could have gone for a better host but roboticalworld.com was pretty good...
  3. P

my backup server is from duport.. (PM from this forum) .. no no :) I m not complaining about duportonline ... :) so whenever this incognito server is down, zoneedit switches it to duport's server ... And also all my tickets are just for cases when zonedit reports main server down and I go...
  4. P

I was with Robotical World hosting (I got their name and contacts from here at freewebspace.net )... soon after few month.. ie few months got bought over (or whatever) to incognitonetworks.com Maaan the problem started ... from the first day will now ... EVERYDAY .. each and every day I am...
  5. P

Most reliable host and most respected host review site ?

I cannot afford to see my site down for even 5 mins a day ... and so presently I am paying for two cheap servers ... one primary and one backup.. and have a dns separate which monitors the primary and fails over to the secondary ... this mechanism works fine but theres a small delay in the...
  6. P

Most reliable host and most respected host review site ?

When we search for Best Host, google comes up with so many sites and ads thats its so tough to find out which reviews are reliable and which is the best site ? Can you please let me know : 1) Which are the top 5 hosts (say .. what Google is to search engine ... this host is to web hosts )...
  7. P

Get free links on PR3 directory

List your site today at http://www.mahaweb.com ... a free link in a PR 3 website. Its a new directory. Just launched this week. Only the main page has a PR now and expecting the PR to increase in the next week. On backlink, your link will be upgraded to a higher PR page !!
  8. P

10 gig bw, 2 gig space reqd

Need this for a friend. 10 gig bw (better if 20 gig), 2 gig space reqd, other usual stuff something around $2 - $3 per month.. willing to signup for annual. PM me or reply here. thanks prem
  9. P

techreply.com : Domain for sale ! PM offer.

i had said PM me offers :)
  10. P

techreply.com : Domain for sale ! PM offer.

techreply.com : domain for sale !! PM me ur offer if u r interested !!
  11. P

Hows globat.com ?

the problem i find with finding a good reliable host is that there is so muc of misinformation are out there that its tough to find whats true and whats false :) There are so many webhosts out there and most of them are out there filling in feedback for each other !! Is it possible for...
  12. P

Hows globat.com ?

Found their packages pretty impressive (assuming they are big guys) !! I am interested in: How fast their servers are. and Their Uptime. I am not looking for offers in this thread. Just wanted to know your experience (if any) and opinion of globat.com Thanks prem
  13. P

Low cost host reqd.

You are right. Are you aware of someone who provides a mirror. With all the low cost hosts i m sure i cannot expect 99.99% uptime. And I m not interested in the refunds that I will get from failed guarantees. I signed up for 1and1.com (a reliable big guy) but found the servers very slow (esp for...
  14. P

Low cost host reqd.

duport, ur PM box is full .. cannot PM u anymore ...
  15. P

Low cost host reqd.

why i mentioned the fact that the server will be my second server is that this wont be used 99% of the time.. and my requirement of 2g bandwidth is the worst case scenerio.. so this is just my second server and will be used only when my main server is down. So when quoting your prices I wanted...
Back