• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by PerceptionRdptn

1. P

Free Reseller/VPS Request

My country is not on your allowed list, and I saw you make no exception, so either I can type a fake one and have to use a proxy or can you remove it from your disallowed list? I don't think it shall be there, but, anyhow. Any other offers? The 100 GB space is not mandatory but anything good...
  2. P

If I offer only paid hosting would you offer me a free reseller? I would take that as an offer too.
  3. P

Can you just offer me a free reseller?
  4. P

Youhosting's PHP is horrible, has too many restrictions, on top of that they lie about ssh it is not real and they want money for vip but it does not lift restrictions it just gives you more unusable resources. For a reason I'm searching for an alternative. There's also the fact everyone...
  5. P

Well, it's OK but as I said before, 10 GB space is too small for me (like what by default YouHosting allows you to give) and in today's days it's nothing. I ask for 10x. About the shell, I said it's appreciated but not mandatory. I would start up a new site, I don't have one actually setup...
  6. P

I want a free reseller, with any panel as long as it works. I want also to be able to access Shell and be able to give access to it. Post to host is OK, and having my ads on it is OK, and anything that's not money, I would have posted this in Paid hosting discussions otherwise. I do not...
  7. P

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Other - please

Request free webhostingWhich features do you need? (optional)cPanel mySQL PHP phpMyAdmin FTP .htaccess Other - please specify in box below Do you need any other features? (optional) Reseller / WHM, Shell (appreciated) and ability to give Do you accept that the host will put ads on...
  8. P

backlinks in Twitter Tweet

said right
  9. P

SELLING 2 DOMAIN + MASTER RESELLER + RESELLER + DEDICATED SERVER I AM Selling...

SELLING 2 DOMAIN + MASTER RESELLER + RESELLER + DEDICATED SERVER I AM Selling internationalwebhost.net + reseller for 2 year and worldwebhosting.in + master reseller for 1.5 year and dedicated vps for 10 month Specification are as follow 4 gb ram 3.66 ghz processor intel xion 5000 gb...
  10. P

SELLING 2 DOMAIN + MASTER RESELLER + RESELLER + DEDICATED SERVER I AM Selling...

SELLING 2 DOMAIN + MASTER RESELLER + RESELLER + DEDICATED SERVER I AM Selling internationalwebhost.net + reseller for 2 year and worldwebhosting.in + master reseller for 1.5 year and dedicated vps for 10 month Specification are as follow 4 gb ram 3.66 ghz processor intel xion 5000 gb...
  11. P

12. P

SELLING 2 DOMAIN + MASTER RESELLER + RESELLER + DEDICATED SERVER I AM Selling internationalwebhost.net + reseller for 2 year and worldwebhosting.in + master reseller for 1.5 year and dedicated vps for 10 month Specification are as follow 4 gb ram 3.66 ghz processor intel xion 5000 gb bandwith...
  13. P

14. P

15. P

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

I would go with Gmail.
Back