• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by paulkingston

1. P

is it hard to make webhosting?

no it is the easiest part of website development just need to add hosting but SEO is the difficult part
  2. P

what is your dream in your life?

i would first buy yamaha r6 and than hayabusa
  3. P

Ten years, -----es

such a long time on this forum brilliant
  4. P

What Windows Versions have you used?

i have used window 7, windows vista, window xp i like window 7 the most
  5. P

Anyone tried FireFox 5 yet?

i used firefox 5 and it is quite cool looking its looks compares with google chrome i think you should update to firefox 5
  6. P

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

i am using window 7 and i left left window xp 2 year ago
  7. P

hiiiiiiiiii i am paul kingston

i am new here sorry for late posting in introductions i am a webmaster and want to become a better one
  8. P

visitor counter

you can use "whos among us" to count visitrs search that in google no registration only copy paste
  9. P

Review my file hosting site

file shared is uploading and uploading no error or stoping message it irritates you should deal with this error
  10. P

wordpress categories

choose categories from left hand tool panel then choose edit from the sub category the sub category's parent category is by default none select from drop down parent category that is required and save it will work
  11. P

Web Video player?

i recommend flv player its plays all formats the name is only FLV it playa all types
  12. P

I got my domain name back :D

congrats you are not using it its not working
  13. P

Cheapest place to get domain names

i think godaddy is the best place to get cheap domain names try it a and its good if you a coupon in the price to take benefits of discount
  14. P

FREE Web Hosting - 1GB Space 20GB BW - Unlimited Features

thanks for the great offers i like the first one how should i regsiter
  15. P

Working hour per day

i work 5 - 6 hours
Back