• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by olidev

1. O

Cloudways PHP Cloud Hosting Black Friday Discount Is Here

Cloudways PHP cloud hosting is offering 30% discount on all their hosting plans. You can avail this offer by using promo code: BFCM18 when signing up. Signup is totally free. Cloudways is a managed hosting platform for PHP apps. You can host popular PHP apps, including WordPress, basic PHP...
  2. O

Which managed hosting for PHP is better?

I have been hosted my client's php based websites on Godaddy for a while. But because of lackluster performance and poor service, I am now thinking of moving to a DigitalOcean dedicated server. Now, my issue is that I dont have experience to setup a server with PHP stack and manage it. So, I...
  3. O

Learn how to manage Linux servers as fast as possible

Actually you don't need to learn setting up a Linux server. There are managed hosting solutions available for PHP apps. Managed PHP hosting, like Cloudways, provides you a platform to launch your Linux server in few minutes even if you don't know anything about Linux or PHP. I would suggest you...
  4. O

Cloudways Magento Hosting with Free $25 Credit

Get $25 free credit on Magento hosting by Cloudways. The offer is valid for magento or any other PHP based app. Cloudways is a PaaS that enable users to deploy PHP apps on managed servers. The infrastructures they support are: Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, Kyup, Vultr and...
Back