• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by olaph

1. olaph

Free Hosting Here!!!

wow you deal with this like such a professional i mean you just showed us how much of a hypocrite you are with lines like the one before if you don't want people hating then don't hate others putting others down really shows how you will treat your customers if they question something about...
  2. olaph

High bandwidth Big space donation to charity

its donation based also ive emailed you asking a few questions regarding it
  3. olaph

Free @magneticisland.au.com email account, no ads,with free personal webspace hosting

the webmail login form at http://www.magneticisland.au.com/
  4. olaph

Free @magneticisland.au.com email account, no ads,with free personal webspace hosting

wow weird cause i get this: Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. Error 404...
  5. olaph

yeah maybe i hate to be a knit pick but your webmail login leads to a 404 also how do i got about getting cpanel access?
  6. olaph

ive found that the .doc file tries to load in the browser giving you a 404 page and the only way to even view it is right clicking -> save as then opening it up from my desktop
  7. olaph

if you don't feel like making a page you can always make the t&c's a pdf only problem with that is it can freeze up old pc's and most people don't really use acrobat
  8. olaph

yeah the usual stuff ;) just out of interest do you use cpanel for webhosting or something similar? *edit* oh yeah your t&c page is down(but since your editing the site i guess you knew that)
  9. olaph

your site says different :P also it seems the link to your webhosting doesn't work you may want to look at that ;)
  10. olaph

First 100 Members - Free Hosting Offer

this might help from the homepage: Q: How do I get the free hosting? A: Contact us by going here - Contact Us and tell us what domain name you will be using.
  11. olaph

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

good idea To the memory of steve :beer: one of the most well known aussies ever :-) this is the kinda of incident that affected all aussies including myself and will be talked about for months to come
  12. olaph

Just when you thought you had seen it all...

i can't believe she spent that much money on inserting some code to her bland website also if she broke google TOS then google has every right to close down her account..so there should be no lawsuit though some people sue others for the most retarded reasons..anything for a buck :eek2:
  13. olaph

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin dead

i heard about this around 11:30 (the perks of working at a radio station* it is truly a big loss for us aussies as in my opinion he helped put us on the map. i also admire his guts,he is the only man who would go out in public wear those shorts :lol: its good to know that he passed doing...
  14. olaph

Test PKMZ.com

lol all their guide links go to http://domains.ecommsec.com/
  15. olaph

FreeServing.com - FREE CPanel Domain Hosting for Everyone - No Ads!

i find this amusing: how do you expect to buy servers with the income you make when you have no ads on the hosted pages :P
Back