• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by OKIHost

1. O

Free Domain Name and 25% Discount On All Packages

We would like to offer all new clients a free domain name for one year of your choice and a 25% recurring discount of any of our shared or reseller web hosting packages. This offer will remain active from 10-10-05 until 10-17-05 if you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM or...
  2. O

OKIHost - 50% Off All Shared and Reseller Hosting Plans

OKIHost Internet - 50% Off Special Offer 3/16//03 - 3/23/03 All OKIHost Shared and Private Label Reseller Plans are on sale for one week at 50% off. You may use coupon 5957504001 during signup to receive 50% Off of your order for the life of the account...
  3. O

OKIHost private label reseller plans are here NOW!!!

OKIHost is proud to announce that we now carry Private Label Reseller Plans. At OKIHost we pride ourself in offering quality service and support to all of our customers. With our 4-way support system a OKIHost Support Team member is accessible to you 24 hours a day seven days a week via online...
  4. O

WOW!!! Just $3.95 a month

LOL.. thanks.. the 3.95 is for small personal sites.. I work with a coupld small web design firms that do small business sites (5 pages or under) and alot of online resume type stuff so that is basically all they need. Thank again
  5. O

WOW!!! Just $3.95 a month

OKIHost is now offering its new shared hosting plans and the introduction of our OKI-B(Basic) Plans for small personal sites: OKI-1000 1000 Megabytes Space 20 Gigabytes Bandwidth Unlimited Emails Unlimted Email Forwarders Unlimited Email Responders Static IP Address Private...
  6. O

Just $3.95!!!!!!!!

Re: ... If I remember correctly I did not ask for people negative feedback on my offer I was simply promoting my new plan. If you feel $3.95 is too "pricey" for you and that perl 4 does not meet your requirements then I suggest you shop elseware for hosting and keep your negative feedback to...
  7. O

Just $3.95!!!!!!!!

You must be looking at a different post than I am because I fixed the first post a while ago. Sorry for the confusion. If you need the url again it is www.okihost.com
  8. O

Just $3.95!!!!!!!!

Oops sorry.. It is our basic hosting package.. Not much bandwidth but it is still double our regular for this offer.
  9. O

Just $3.95!!!!!!!!

OKIHost is now offering our OKI-B plan for only $3.95 for a limited time. This is a special freewebspace.net offer. Web Space: 20mb Bandwidth: 1000mb (double the normal) Web Based Control Panel: Yes Web Based Site Statistics: Yes Raw Log Access: Yes 24.7 FTP Access: Unlimited...
Back