• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NovaWo1f

1. N

Domain midnight-fx.com for sale

Well, had a great idea, turns out to just be an idea :D Domain: Midnight-FX.com Registrar: Namecheap.com Expires: 01/13/2007 Would like to get around $10, via PayPal. If your interested please reply.
  2. N

Need: 1+GB / 2-3GB b/w - ~$5/month

In a few months I will be needing a host that provides as close the following as possible: Space: 1+ gb Bandwidth: 2-3 gb at least: 1 mysql, php. I need this as close to ~$5 a month. It will be for a fansite for a CCM artist, with a lot of pics/video's. The current disk usage is about...
  3. N

Need a decent host

Hello, i could give you: 200mb of space and 2gb of bandwidth mysql, php, cgi, cpanel, etc (no asp though) for $25 a year. If you would like more info, or anything, just let me know. webmaster@digitdreams.com aim/yim: novawo1f msn: novawo1f@msn.com
  4. N

Staff For Webhosting Directory Site

I spend alot of wasted time online, i would volunteer to be a forum mod or general helper.
  5. N

DigitDreams.com > Taking 4 Clients

Uh, i did..i edited it twice..argh..
  6. N

does GMail expire?

And thats why i never use my gmail account. I have the default gmail welcome email. And an email from my friend, wich consists of three replies, in which we discuss the gmail service as a whole. (We both ended up using our own mail server. "Technically" we have 2gb of email space, plus more if...
  7. N

DigitDreams.com > Taking 4 Clients

Hello, DigitDreams.com is now taking 4 clients for our hosting services. We host a select few friends, however are wanting to start accepting new clients. For the time being, we are accepting 4 new clients, while I await upgrading my account with more space/bw. Right now we have three plans you...
  8. N

*Looking for Staff!* Looking for advertisers!*

Odd, the site don't load for me, firefox gives me a redirection exceeded msg, and ie just sits there frozen like.
  9. N

Free Hosting for Youth Group's Website Design.

Hello, I need to get a website up for my youth group, and since i am appearently graphically challenged when it comes to websites, I need help! :P If anyone is willing, I will provide you with: 100mb space 1gig b/w php/mysq cpanel. I will provide free hosting for, well, as long as I...
  10. N

know of alternative php forum software?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone know of a small php/mysql forum software. Hs to be free, but not something like phpBB or anything, i just want something small, simple, easily customized (colors, etc) but isn't as big as phpbb/ipb, etc.
  11. N

Webhost4life download speeds?

on cable, the fastest i ever got to was 28.3 :(
  12. N

Free Top Level Domain

a bunch of forced conversataions that result in nothing but restating stuff you allready know so you can get the posts to get the domain. :P
  13. N

Afer Startup, programs take 3 minutes to launch.

Well, its all fine now. No problems atall. :/ notnamed: Nope, dont use none. I really think it might have had something to do with zonealarm. Cause since i updated it, everything loads like normal. *shrugs* oh well, thanks for the help everyone.
  14. N

Well, i've had the dll problem since i first installed it. It never could update. I just used avg back then, but when i reinstalled xp i could get the trial again, but the updater never could update. oh well. avg hasnt found nothing yet.
  15. N

I just downloaded AVG antivirus, running a scan now, i did defrag like a month ago, and re-installed xp about three months ago. Also, just yesterday i ran a registery cleaner to clean up the registry and stuff.
Back