• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NodePacket

1. N

NodePacket LLC - Most Affordable and Reliable SSD VPS w/ 1GB Port - 75% OFF!

NodePacket, LLC NodePacket, LLC, is an American company incorporated in the State of Kansas. We provide high-flying performance-focused hosting services at a reasonable price. We do so while maintaining superior customer service. We take pride in what we do. Our customer support...
  2. N

5-day money back guarantee

Yes, the worst is 3-4 days 100% refund. This is bad thing to customer.
  3. N

Best Live chat software

I understand Zopim as best chat software.
  4. N

how do you pay for hosting services?

Paypal and Payza. PP is best, as it is convenient.
  5. N

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

Me too, only disadvantage being no addon but also good games google store
  6. N

How fast is your internet?

I have about 5 mbps certainly need more like 20 mbps. Files are getting bigger to download fast.
  7. N

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

I'll probably go for a smart phone one day when it has become comfortable to post on Forums. Doesn't look comfortable enough for me yet.
  8. N

Monitoring user accounts

Less clients can be easy to manage and monitor. You have to check wrong things done by this clients using scripts and mannual check.
  9. N

Which is better Free or Paid Hosting?

If you are expecting to have thousands of visitors or your site will be a business for you than you definitely need a paid hosting plan. You will need a reliable company that will provide you with service and small downtime.
  10. N

What is your favorite car?

AUDI is way to go, it is new brand but damn good designs.
  11. N

Do you have a smartphone?

Yes, I own 2 mobiles one for backup. Samsung!!
Back