• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Nightmaster

1. N

Radio streaming for free?

Pozdrav prijatelju. Imaš li msn? Ne mogu ti poslati pm ovde ne znam zašto...
  2. N

Google Adsense reqests

Ok, thanks. I've sent them e-mail...
  3. N

Google Adsense reqests

Hello there. I've registered on google adsense program, about 15 days ago, and i still didnt got answer. Should i wait more, or i should register again with other mail? Anyone waited this long?
  4. N

Im still looking for this.
  5. N

Can I get an account at colorhost please ? I really need it. I see youre busy at msn, so i didnt want to bother.
  6. N

Sorry for bumping this again. I get persmission to stream songs, and i still need stream with auto DJ. Also i can put your banner at my community (have 1000 visits/day) if you can help me with this. regards.
  7. N

I cant find way to stream with that site...:rolleyes2
  8. N

What are you listening to?

NIghtwish - ghost love score
  9. N

Anyone? [MC] ?
  10. N

Just to say that i'm from Serbia, and here we dont have specific law for radio stream persmissions, until it is registered as a company... So, i can strem on internet without persmissions for small radio... Anyone?
  11. N

:/ We can not use this...
  12. N

Sorry about that. So i have to get permission from a band / singer to stream their song on radio online?
  13. N

Hello from Serbia

Hello there everyone... I'm Nikola, 18 years old, and i'm from Serbia... :wave:
  14. N

Hello from Croatia

Lol, i've know that we're neighbours... :D Ćao brate, ja sam iz Srbije... :)
  15. N

Thank you Marijan, please keep me updated about this... Regards.
Back