• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NicoleH

1. N

Hosting

If i was to use something like www.proboards.com can i change the name to www.showpugs.com. I want a direct link to the site.
  2. N

Hosting

I have set up a forum before but sadly i was the one who did all the hard yards but not the owner. After all my work i was booted so i want to now have my own forum so i can not be booted again. Sad really. I am off to purchase a domain name and then i will go from there. Thanks for all your...
  3. N

Hosting

Thanks for your help. I will sure contact you on yahoo. I think i need a computer wiz to help me. Nicole
  4. N

Hosting

Thanks for that alley. Like i said i am just learning and need all the help i can get. If i was to purchase the name then can i still get free hosting for a forum. Nicole
  5. N

Hosting

Thanks for such a quick reply. I can not find the PM button on this forum. I am wanting to call my site showpugs. I do not have a domain name. How do i go about getting this. Thanks Nicole
  6. N

Hosting

Hi I am wanting to set up a forum. I am just learning about hosting etc and wanting some advice and help starting a forum with free hosting. I am wanting to add things onto my forum such a shout box, a logo etc. Thanks in Advance Nicole
Back