• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Nick_Daley

1. N

[UK] Webhostech Sale: 25% Off for Life on UK Reseller Hosting Plans

Webhostech is excited to announce 25% Discount for Life on its all Reseller Plans. Sign up today and use CYBER25 Coupon code to redeem 25% Recurring discount on our reliable and premium reseller hosting plans. Webhostech offers wide range of Linux Reseller Hosting Plans with Free Addons...
  2. N

Best WordPress Hosting

Many company now provide separate WordPress servers specially designed for WordPress website. You need to search for such companies for better services.
  3. N

does anyone use 1 and 1 web hosting?

You need to check for customer reviews. These reviews can help you to get better idea about their services. Also you can initiate a live chat and check their service.
  4. N

Best Email Service ?

If you do not want to use free email services provided by Google or Yahoo, then it would be better if you sign up for any basic shared hosting plan with web hosting company.
  5. N

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

I like to use Mozilla firefox more as compare to Google Chrome.
  6. N

Gmail or y mail

I also prefer to use Gmail. You can get various features available with gmail and it quit user friendly as compared with others.
  7. N

Good to be back

Good to see that you are back again. Free hosting is almost dead as per my knowledge. Now customers are becoming more aware of their data security and so they give preference to paid hosting services.
  8. N

[Looking For Offers] Reliable VPS Hosting for 500/yr

You need to look for companies providing SSD Cloud VPS servers. These servers are more recommended as they can provide you with 100% uptime and enhanced your server performance.
  9. N

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

WordPress themes for photography is most recommended as these themes are mobile responsive and easy to manage your content and photographs.
  10. N

Dedicated Server Recommendations

Do you have any company in your mind? Also, are you looking for any specific locations?
  11. N

Introduction

Hello Everyone, I am Nick Daley from Webhostech.com, working as a Marketing Manager. I’m newbie in this forum. I just wanted to say Hi to all!!!!! I hope to learn and get new friends here. Thank you.
  12. N

Hello Everybody, My name is Nick Daley and I'm new to this forum. I'm keen to learn and share new things here.
Back