• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NexDog

1. NexDog

Been a while

Hey Jan. :) Yea, I have a blog with 3 visitors a day. Can someone recommend a host that allows 1TB space and 5000GB transfer a month?
  2. NexDog

Been a while

Good to be back. :D
  3. NexDog

NexusWebs - 1000 signups in 10 days!

Actually, there has been no mention of PHP on the site for over a week.
  4. NexDog

Yes, must fix that.
  5. NexDog

Yes, about 10 days ago. And your point? ;)
  6. NexDog

Since the launch of NexusWebs 10 days ago, we are averaging on 100 signups a day!. :) Six months in planning and development, NexusWebs is ready for launch. NexusWebs is a free hosting service aimed at new internet users or people that don't need all the frills of paid hosting. We believe...
  7. NexDog

HostNexus launches NexusWebs - free hosting for all!

Hi, This service uses its own control panel software with built in site editors.
  8. NexDog

HostNexus launches NexusWebs - free hosting for all!

Hostnexus is proud to announce the launch of a brand new service!. Six months in planning and development, NexusWebs is ready for launch. NexusWebs is a free hosting service aimed at new internet users or people that don't need all the frills of paid hosting. We believe we have created a free...
  9. NexDog

What do you look for in a free host?

Thank you all for your comments. I will be referring back to this thread when we put the final polish on the service. :)
  10. NexDog

I'm well aware of how httpd.include works. ;) Lots of mysql still requires constant monitoring thougj and people will always sneak a nuke site on, sure of that. I will talk with our sysadmin about limiting mysql though. If we could limit each script to so many mysql connects for instance...
  11. NexDog

Thanks for the feedback. :) We want to provide a service to people with basic needs. We won't be providing CGI or MySQL on this free host as those are things that require technical support and affect the amount of sites that go on a server. I think if you want those things, the host has put...
  12. NexDog

Looking for Hosting

Wow, you offer free cgi vbulletin? I must go tell the guys at vb.com. ;)
  13. NexDog

We are setting up a free hosting service and just wanted to bounce some ideas of the members here with lots of experience with free hosts. The service will have: Custom control panel Decent address (yourname.host.com) File Manager WYSIWYG editor FTP support Webmail system...
  14. NexDog

hosting

Yea, I just don't agree with that site though. Considering it is ran by a host. Seems "anti-competitive".
  15. NexDog

Need a Host

True. I guess people have to start somewhere. ;)
Back