• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Never_pay

1. N

Looking for someplace to host forum

I am looking for someplace to set up a forum. I do not know at this point how much traffic I will get. This is just something I am trying out. I would use paid hosting but I feel I do not need all that is really offered. I want to run Mybb. Have FTP access. Space and bandwidth - I really...
  2. N

KwiX down yet again

Thanks you, the both of you.Better late than never as they say....
  3. N

KwiX down yet again

When did he quite? last I saw, he helped me with a problem few weeks ago. Also, the last from him on here was March 8th and then the newest for Kwix hosting was made by member Kwix Host on April 7th So there is someone here who could have posted something. Eclouds: I only got attitude when...
  4. N

KwiX down yet again

Wow.......so it looks like the "FREE" guy isn't the only one with the problem. Imagine how easy it would be to inform your customers on a site like this.Hell, it took another host to look into the issue and let us know what the deal is! It's almost like the admins avoided embarrassment by...
  5. N

KwiX down yet again

Tired of my moaning? Who said you had to deal with it or anyone else? You have the option of not reading.Your letting it bother which really is a little more pitiful than my bickering. I'm sure you decided many posts ago that you were tired of my moaning.You could have chose at that time to not...
  6. N

KwiX down yet again

Who said anything about making money? Is that you in your avatar? Do people just skim over what people type only seeing the parts they want to?
  7. N

KwiX down yet again

Lets try this again.........reading seems to be of a problem around here. I said "( I know it doesn't equal to that but just saying )" It was an analogy.Probably not the best but I was trying to make the point that rather than pay, I post. I also stated that support does not end on the...
  8. N

KwiX down yet again

I never said they.....man some of you just plain do not read well do you? I never said they had to hang out on a forum replying to issues.I said it would be nice if they simply posted a small blurb about the issue and will let everyone know when the issue is resolved.I don't think thats asking...
  9. N

KwiX down yet again

Heres the deal.If this were paid hosting what would be said from you guys? Only because I have the free plan, support is null? I do pay.I pay by posting.If I do not post I lose my hosting.It's just like money being paid.My 15 posts per month are like $15/month ( I know it doesn't equal to that...
  10. N

KwiX down yet again

I'm sure he does but it would be nice, free hosting or not, to inform his users whats going on.We are given 2 ways to find out whats going on but both are not available.
  11. N

KwiX down yet again

It's called courtesy.I also have a contract that says I have to make posts to get hosting.I follow that rule and therefore they sorta do owe it to inform me when things go bad.I do pay, only in a different way.
  12. N

KwiX down yet again

Wish we could get some info but seems nobody from KwiX is even online to answer any questions. No iPanel.No MSN contacts.Come on guys you gotta be available when this type of thing goes down.I was expecting lots a traffic today from an affiliate and now I look like a fool that cant deliver...
  13. N

Kwix Host Downtime?

Have you been configuring the firewall the past four hours.............?
  14. N

Kwix Host Downtime?

I think KwiX needs another means of support. When the site is down, you cant get any info on whats going on because nothing works.Maybe an IRC channel or something? When your site doesn't work and kwix-host.com along with kwix-host.com/ipanel don't work, you get a little worried and with no...
  15. N

Kwix Host Downtime?

KwiX home page is fine.Maybe clear your cache. Plus, you need to log into iPanel ( which you should have already set up weeks ago when it was announced ) to make a support ticket. http://www.kwix-host.com/ipanel
Back