• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Nathan Diniz

1. N

Free Cpanel Web Hosting NO ADS - Instant Setup - Softaculous - FrontPage Extension

I wanted to let you know that it takes quite a while for scripts to install. Could you check into this for me, please? Thanks!
  2. N

Free Cpanel Web Hosting NO ADS - Instant Setup - Softaculous - FrontPage Extension

How come you guys don't have Subdomains available?
  3. N

Free Hosting - New Panel - by Cross Industries, LLC (Formerly Glacier Host)

I was wrong about what I had said about the panel being modern. I don't know why I said that. The main fact is that I hate zPanel and that's all there is to it.
  4. N

I for one hate zPanel. It looks too "modern" for me. It does look like cPanel, but in an odd way to me.
  5. N

Apparently, even though the space is great, and you give out 100 of everything, there's no softalicious, or anything else to use so I can start building a nice website. Even though I do know how to create a wbesite, I wish I could create a professional site. Please let me know if more features...
  6. N

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

I haven't gotten a reply back from Dini since the last time I got an email about this.
  7. N

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Did you receive my email back about the ads?
  8. N

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Signed up, and told you how much I'd pay per year to have my site hosted.
  9. N

JumboFiles.com - Fast growing Free File Hosting with 125000+ users

I must say, I'm a member of that site, and I can't believe how much space you get, and how big of a file you can upload! Best file hosting service EVER!!!!!!!!!
  10. N

No P2H - No Ads - 5GB Disk Space - 15 GB Bandwidth - 20 Add-on domains

Still having server corruption. I hope this is being fixed. I tried to access the client area, but to no avail.
  11. N

Somehow, I am unable to access my account on your site. I tried the password recovery option, and somehow, it doesn't recognize any of my email addresses that I registered with. I know I can't request free hosting because there are no more free hosting accounts on your site. I thought I'd try...
  12. N

Thanks. Sorry if I've sounded like I'm impatient.
Back