• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nameslave

1. nameslave

CAN U TELL ME CHEAP 99.99 UPTIME GOOD HOSTING? ~8$month

99.99% uptime or 99.9%? I personally find it difficult to locate the latter even for $20 per month. For less than $10 a month, I would be glad with 99.7%. Just some quick thoughts.
  2. nameslave

Any domain registrar rates like yahoo but supports paypal!

DomainSite.com's $6.99 is probably the lowest PayPal-accepting price around withOUT any promotion/loss-leader. They are also an ICANN-accredited registrar.
  3. nameslave

Buy a domain

DomainSite.com is an ICANN-accredited registrar. They charge $6.99/yr and accepts PayPal.
  4. nameslave

Registrar that accepts payment from unverified Paypal account?

DomainSite.com ($6.99/yr) accepts PayPal. They are an ICANN-accredited registrar and doesn't ask you to "add fund" like eNom.
  5. nameslave

What do you use?

Notepad, and if the file is too large, Microsoft Word.
  6. nameslave

Webhosting domain

Last time I checked, you can disable their banners even with free .tk domains.
  7. nameslave

10 usd

No, it's not.
  8. nameslave

Need Domain For Template Site.

Do you design all your templates, or are you reselling them. Thanks.
  9. nameslave

10 usd

For US$10 - 15 per MONTH, I would STRONGLY recommend you go with some bigger guys. You DON'T need excessive storage and bandwidth, rather, reliability is king. Good luck.
  10. nameslave

Godaddy - FTP file size limit?

And your own ISP might have some restrictions too.
  11. nameslave

What does a 'perfect host' mean to you?

It's the same old saying: when something is too good to be true, it probably is. ;)
  12. nameslave

Good Deal?

I would say the most important thing is GREAT support here; to be frank, who needs *unlimited* domains?
  13. nameslave

Can U Tell Me Cheap 99.99 Uptime Very Good Hosting???

Almost ALL but 1 name mentioned above cost more than $5/month; I guess it may be too much to ask for in return, esp. when you mean 99.99% and not 99.9% uptime.
  14. nameslave

Netfirms.com -. Are they Good

Yes, Netfirms has been around for a long while, but that doesn't mean they couldn't have slow support, right? :D I have used them way back then; not particularly impressive, but I won't say bad. However, things must have changed a lot over the years.
  15. nameslave

Wierdiest Hosting Company Names.

Since when was incest becoming *funny*!? :curious:
Back