• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Myth_Pharoah

1. M

Free Hosting!

Me too! What should we do?
  2. M

Serverbeach

Well for that eservers.biz and fdcserver.net seem to have very competitive prices as well. I've been reading at WHT and they have a a pretty good support spped also. Not that I own any ded box...
  3. M

Anyone interested in taking on a new project?

Hey I'm interested in it. I can do programming in PHP + MySQL, do some advicing (little tho :p) and emergency gfx work. Not too good but am ok. Resgitered at your board....
  4. M

DualSoft.Net :: E-solutions For E-mbitious People!

Hey guys! I'm from DualSoft.Net. Well we just started this company, 2 of us. So as we don't have anything in the portfolio except for our own current site, we 're providing our services real cheap. If any of you guys are interested contact me at webmaster@dualsoft.net or PM me. :) Check...
  5. M

Bulletin Board

http://www.woltlab.de A new BB Hacks portal as been opened. http://www.wbbhacks.com :)
  6. M

Paid host

Myacen.com.au http://www.myacen.com.au email at support@myacen.com.au and ask them about their yearly $50 price they have made up. They're a very good and reliable host
  7. M

Redhat Linux 7.1: Booting failed!

Great. Thanks for you replies guys. But the only sad thing is I'm not familiar with the hardware tersm such as Master Boot sector and First Sector of the HD and stuff. Basically you can consider me a nincompoop who is trying to install Linux. I'm pretty familiar with Computer but in a normal...
  8. M

Yeah I tried booting without the floppy and it just normally goes into win98 if I do.
  9. M

What do you mean meow?
  10. M

What's your problem meow? I asked for some help. Not for some insulting statement!
  11. M

Hey guys! Yesterday I got 3 Redhat 7.1 cds free with a book I bought on it. Now I installed it (the thing took an hour to install) and during installation it made a boot floppy for me. Later after installation finished I put the boot disk in and rebooted my computer. Its said something...
  12. M

free, wallpaper, logo, banner :)

*feels awefully stupid*
  13. M

free, wallpaper, logo, banner :)

Eh no! He is ........19!!!!!!!!!! Right?
  14. M

Newbie at domain system! help!

Its just a hypothetical situation. I don't have so much time to give tech support! :( Other wise I would've started it. :)
  15. M

Newbie at domain system! help!

yeah I could, but s'pose I start reselling webhosting I'll need name servers from the reselling guys right?
Back