• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mummybox

1. M

Hello!

Hello community. I happy to join such a great community. I used to work on a few large free hosting projects, but like many, they died due to lack of support someone moving on to something new. Anyway, glad to be back and HELLO!
  2. M

Monitoring user accounts

What is the best way to monitor user content once the number of user accounts starts to grow? In the beginning its easy to randomly visit user sites and see what they are doing. As the numbers grow it becomes harder and harder. Just wondering what others have found to work best.
  3. M

Advantage/Disadvantage of Free Hosting

The one thing I try and keep in mind with Free host is that they come and go like a revolving door. Your website and info may be there one moment and gone the next. Hopefully you backed everything up on a local drive. With a paid host you can rest a little more assured your info will be...
Back