• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MSP - Nick

1. M

NAT VPS £2.49/yr (doubled up ram!)- France.

So, in light of the the recent news that what is happening as much as we don't remotely advertise these plans; I thought we'd advertise here for any So around 15 months ago we took over budget geek's services to start offering NAT vps to customers, still active, and still alive. We're still...
  2. M

WOW! 4GB Ram, 100GB Disk, $7! VPS -- $49 E3-1240!!, 16GB ram, 1TB disk, Dallas, LA

All from MyServerPlanet – Across the USA, in 4 locations, LA, New York, Dallas and Chicago – These deals are brought to exclusively from us. Setup from 48 hours either on IPMI or an OS installed for you. – All come with 10TB bandwidth, all come with 1Gbit ports with 5 IPs! We have vastly...
  3. M

looking for vbulletin hosting shared and vps deals welcome

Yes, most of the companies here are reliable.
  4. M

Link building

Seem to work very well still? I thought or google spammed them now?
  5. M

Hello from Myserverplanet.com!

Hello! How are you? I am new here but I forgot to say hello to you all!
  6. M

How to Find Cheap Web Hosting Like Free Hosting

Lots of companies will draw you in to there cheap web hosting offers, however. It infact isn't that great, the offers they entice you into are actually infact on oversold servers, slow and buggy software. be careful as you never know who is reliable or not.
  7. M

Search Engines or people?

Websites should be easy on the eyes and load fast for the search engines and people!
  8. M

Link building

Blogging is the best form of link building along with Twitter and Facebook social involvement.
  9. M

List of cheap domain registrars

I hear www.newdot.co.uk is a cheap domain register.
  10. M

Dead webhost?

I heard a few people are shipping there servers from the old data centre to the new one and never actually going online..
  11. M

Dead webhost?

I started with Burst when I first got into the industry, and they had good support for the service they provide even though they was low-budget. Now - I won't touch them with a barge poll!
  12. M

how do you pay for hosting services?

Got to be credit card, don't know who to trust these days!
Back