• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mikemikez

1. M

I need better hosting

Would you be interested in sharing a reseller package? M
  2. M

I need better hosting

Try putting your site in php, I got a phpBB running on lycos and there's never banners over the php pages...:) I also notices javascipt stays on top of the lycos banner too.. Here's the proof: http://www.theweblog.tk/ Oh, and feel free to post some messages... It's still a bit...
  3. M

Need host ( of course )

That miniBB is pretty nice! I think all those features are not being used much anyway. People like to post and read messages, that's all. M
  4. M

paypal/cheque payment option

Ok, I'll add my question to this one as it's quite similar... Anyone have cheap small reseller package I can buy with paypal? I want all features of a reseller accouint, but I won't need much space/bandwidth. Thanks Mike
  5. M

ANyone who accepts paypal also and got this?

Winnie, Yeah, it looks like you can accept direct creditcard transactions... But I'm not sure, could also be that the person has to get a paypal account first, it might only look as if it's processed directly... M
  6. M

[Thread Closed] Anybody in need of hosting?

Oehhhhhhhh That would be nice!!! I'm gonna pm you too..:) M
  7. M

Special 20 Gig data transfer...12.95/month....NOT COGENT

50% discount on reseller plans too? :) M
  8. M

1 Lucky Person

I will use it to make other people happy too. If possible I'll give have of the bandwidth and storage to someone else and use the other half to host my family website which recently gor dumped from ultrabit.com freehosting. So basically, I'm going to keep up the good spirit of doing...
  9. M

Adult host

What's the url of rs hosting? Mike
  10. M

Very reliable and relatively cheap...

I sent my icq number!!! M
  11. M

Anyone want to share webspace?

Hi, I'm seriously thinking of getting a reseller package at myacen.com That allows me to give you a full featured account, won't be any visible difference from their normal accounts, you get a cpanel yoursself. We could discuss the amount of storage and transfer you get.... I will give...
  12. M

Isn't there some chat on irc or so where I can talk to people from hosting companies...????? Mike
  13. M

OK, Can I resell through myacen? And how many domain names can I get added to dns and pointing to my webspace? M
  14. M

What's happening, you guys can't promote here? Well, maybe a link to a webpage with very reliable info on these sort of webhost companies would do too.... M
  15. M

Hi, I'm looking for a hosting company (if possible in Europe) that has been around for long and has very good records. I want cpanel, unlimited pop3/subdomains and preferably the possibility to resell some part of it..(dns server changes) Reliability is most important but it shouldn't...
Back