• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Mia edwards

1. M

Hosting Comparison

If you are looking for reliable web hosting solution offering 24X7 support and proactive monitoring then I'll suggest you to go with Heartinternet or 123reg. They are the leading hosting provider offering the finest web hosting solution
  2. M

Hosting for a Wordpress news website

If you have a WordPress website then WordPress hosting is the best option to go with as it is specially tailored for WordPress so comes with the entire thing needed for running a WordPress. So it would be great if opt WordPress hosting for your Business website which is built in WordPress
  3. M

Linux hosting

On Linux hosting you will be getting a server with Operating system Linux. it is one of the best open source and the fastest OS available. Most the business websites are hosted on Linux server
  4. M

The difference between SSD and HDD on server.

But if we compare the performance then SSD is much better than HDD server.
  5. M

Need web host with a professional plan package with RVsitebuilder PRO installed

Most of the web hosting service provider offer RSVsitebuilder pre-installed, but I would suggest you to go with Heartinternet, eUKhost and WHUK they are the leading web hosting service and offer the finest web hosting solution with RSVsitebuilder installed.
  6. M

Need NL RDP

If you are looking for Remote desktop protocol in Europe, then I'll suggest you to go with heartinternet. They are the leading web hosting service in the UK who offer the finest solution for website hosting and data center services.
  7. M

How-to: Migrate Accounts From One Server To Another (cPanel)

Nice share the post is very good and informative. This may help user who want to migrate their servers.
  8. M

Where to host my site

Can you please tell us the type of your website and the location where you want to host your business website?
  9. M

VPS or Cloud?

If you have an eCommerce website then I’ll suggest you to go with cloud server hosting. It is scalable and more secure. It can scale up and down the resources such as storage ram and memory if the traffic on your website increase and decreases. So it would be great if you choose a cloud server...
  10. M

What is SSL?

Very nice and informative. SSL is beneficial for all the website as search engine gives the priority in the SERPs for the website with a valid SSL certificate.
Back