• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by meow

1. meow

I am linked!

Don't you dare! :devious2: You don't have to worry trenz. As long as it doesn't go through the roof. :biggrin2:
  2. meow

Our good friends @Yupapa now offer free hosting

That's what you think. :p
  3. meow

Ababa Small Tiny Little Free Hosting

Hey! I hear you (sooner or later). :devious2: w00t!? You've stolen my sig and made me FAT! :eek: :p HI TOEFUR! :biggrin2:
  4. meow

Nah, I read your post just as the first person signed up. That's why I suspected you. :p
  5. meow

Hi concer. Was it you that just signed up? :p
  6. meow

ababa contest! HOO HOO HOO!

The winner is Matt8. Taa-taa! :snowchris Matt8, please visit http://forums.yupapa.com to claim your prize. Thanks to all that participated. ;)
  7. meow

Don't be so loud papa. You woke me up. :sleeping2 There's still some time. As long as it's Christmas day anywhere in the world new entries are allowed. I bid you goodnight. :yawn:
  8. meow

Just a few hours left now guys. :classic2:
  9. meow

You mean I can't participate? Bummer! :devious2:
  10. meow

Here is my entery. Hope I'll win! :D
  11. meow

That's better! :biggrin2:
  12. meow

Yeah, I'd say you have a good chance. Lovely modernistic poem you've got there. Brought tears to my eyes. :crysad: :ditsy2:
  13. meow

The Spirit of Christmas Contest! What do you think about Christmas? Love it? Hate it? Create a picture, a poem, a rhyme, a web page, a song, anything you can do on your computer that expresses your feelings and win an ababa account! Everyone can enter - you don't have to be an artist...
  14. meow

Including CSS

Do you think a text browser or a braille reader or why not Google bot are among those "bad browsers"? I wasn't referring to presentational HTML like B, but structural HTML like H1, P, UL and so on. Besides, doesn't it become a a pain in the butt to build a site of all DIVs and SPANs and have...
  15. meow

AMD XP 2100+ Servers / DDR PC2100 / WD 7200RPM IDE HDD 8Mb - $99.00 per month

:eek: I fear this may be a mental disorder. Goodbye!
Back