• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Meksilon

1. Meksilon

The Australian response to asylum seekers

Hi guys, I've been quite dismayed at the Australian asylum seeker policy, and when I read the refugee convention for myself the other day, it has been the tipping point. For those of you who don't know, on Friday Kevin Rudd (prime minister of Australia), announced a new policy: that asylum...
  2. Meksilon

Review my our site

Your footer could be improved a lot. The biggest problem with it is contast - below the blue bar, the links are extremely difficuilt to read on an LCD monitor from an angle
  3. Meksilon

Mixed file extensions and SEO?

I don't think it makes any difference, but I would agree that consistency is preferable. The main thing is that the page name is meaningful, and preferably using hyphens: page-about-elephants.php for instance.
  4. Meksilon

RichWP FrameWork - Premium WordPress Theme - FREE!

I just downloaded my copy so I thought I'd share it with you all! Very good theme, I manage a website that uses this theme - now I have my own copy! Free!! Link Here. Only catch is that you'll be signed up to his mailing list -no great hardship! :D
  5. Meksilon

Disney Star Wars

Everyone who wanted to see a 70-year-old Indiana Jones.
  6. Meksilon

Disney Star Wars

Sadly Lucas WILL have his hands "all over it", and given Disney's track record at this, they may or may not actually exercise their right to creative control. Actually that's exactly what he's done. Before the sale went ahead, Lucas contacted Hamill, Fisher and Ford and had them all agree to...
  7. Meksilon

Disney Star Wars

About time Lucas sold Lucasfilm. Disney, I'm not thrilled about, but hey at least now we have a decent chance of seeing the original trilogy released unaltered on Bluray (one can only hope). As for new movies, well, I'm not convinced this is a good idea until I see it. What would the story...
  8. Meksilon

Doctor Who mid-season finale

Not that I'm aware, Steven Moffat is still the senior writer and the producer of the series. I liked the episode, but it would have helped the element of "surprise" if a couple of things were removed from the previous episode, and a couple of things were changed in "Angels Take Manhattan". Is...
  9. Meksilon

Doctor Who mid-season finale

SPOILERS ahead. These spoilers concern every episode in this season up to and including episode 5 "The Angels Take Manhattan". Okay, so when Matt Smith took over as doctor I mentioned about the unusual dates in the first episode, we've now come full-circle to rhet rather obvious and...
  10. Meksilon

How to make on page changes

Well this is the wrong forum, but on-page you want the structure thus: <html> <head> <title>Whatever Title</title> </head> <body> <h1>Title (or main heading)</h1> <p>Content</p> <p>Content continues...</p> <h2>Sub-heading</h2> <p>Said content...</p> <h2>Another sub-heading</h2>...
  11. Meksilon

So... I was diagnosed

Totally agree with all you said. As far as meds go, any meds that are powerful mind-altering drugs IMHO should fall outside the jurisdiction of GP's for anything other than short term use (I'm good friends with a GP, he's well aware of my opinion on this, and I'm well aware how many of his...
  12. Meksilon

Requesting for cPanel hosting account

Also he asked for 5gb B/W not 1.
  13. Meksilon

Hotlinking?

hotlinking is when another website links directly to a file rather than a page, like image files or video files or music files or zip files, etc.
  14. Meksilon

I'm looking for some bachelor party ideas

Lawn Bowles, typically very cheap, ciagars, booze.
  15. Meksilon

SSL certificate

A warning window will open every time a viewer goes there telling them the certificate was not issued by a trusted authority.
Back