• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by megacool

1. M

authorized domain check

Thanks but see im trying embed it inside a PHP page I have.. I just don't want people coming to it unless they click on a link to my site.
  2. M

authorized domain check

PHP authorized domain check I used to have this PHP script which would.. check the referring domain (multiple) and if authorized would go on and parse the rest of the page, if not it would just stop there and won't go any further. can anyone help me find this?
  3. M

Dedicated servers...

I sent you a PM Laura
  4. M

share a dedicated server?

I am looking to get a dedicated server (most probably a RAQ4i) from tera-byte or rackshack with 500gb / 400gb transfer for $99. I am looking for someone whom I can partner with to share the resources and costs equally. I don't have any experience in managing RAQs so if you do then its a plus...
  5. M

Speed+Reliable+Support

Need more bandwidth. Would they do a custom?
  6. M

Speed+Reliable+Support

Whats the different between a webspace and a remote data storage please explain!!!
  7. M

Speed+Reliable+Support

I dont have a set price in my mind... since it depends on the offers as I left the diskspace and bandwidth requirements pretty open...!!! I need it as soon as possible!!!
  8. M

Speed+Reliable+Support

Okay since the last time I posted my needs have changed quite a bit...Here is what I need 1-2GB diskspace 20-50GB bandwidth php/mySQL unique IP Stats (webalizer or something) Cpanel would be nice This site will be hosting mainly webpages and downloadable media files (all legal) and...
  9. M

DataStreamUSA - Good choice

whats your url puzo?
  10. M

Looking for a good host

Here is what I need... 200-300+ MB 20+ GB Perl, PHP/mySQL Detailed web stats (webalizer) all the regular stuff like pop, forwarding email Will be hosting a music band site, with forum (1000 members), the whole site is based in php/mysql... also will have mp3s/videos/images so speed...
  11. M

Problems with DW MX and PHP Templates

I've been experimenting with Dreamweaver MX's PHP templates.. they are OK.. but I am having major trouble in viewing my pages in the Visual view.. The tables look messed up (they kinda collapse)in the visual view however they are fine in real..This happens when I put a PHP include() inside my...
  12. M

*Urgent!*

Use phpBB2 its much better... on a separate note sure I could do it for you over the weekend. Shoot me an e-mail : swazeem AT buffalo.edu
  13. M

So I want to redesign my site using PHP

I am working on a re-design of my website (actually a proper design for the first time).. I love PHP! but I don't know how to actually code in it. So I use php programs made by other people already. Rightnow I am using phpBB2 for forum, and buncha other nifty scripts for maintaing a downloads...
  14. M

phpBB2 and site integration

Yeah it does
Back