• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by medz

1. M

110mb hosting vs ?

thanx thanx man...when i get time im gonna join. you have a point. also considering you been up for 3 years is a good sign.
  2. M

110mb hosting vs ?

yeah i used that power search engine. it came up with 2 results :( liwayhosting and some otherone ive never heard of. im interested in zoomcities.. seems long tho. registering the forum and processing the applications etc. im really confused.
  3. M

110mb hosting vs ?

thankx for replies guys. i just want a webhosting that is genuine and not fake with what it offers. my basic needs would be php,mysql,ftp needs to be established and reliable..for example a webhosting that has been around for long. is not going to dissapear 2moro. i want to put ads on my...
  4. M

110mb hosting vs ?

yo yo just found out about 110mb, problem is thats its very popular and registration is closed because of too many people apply. so it there an other hosting company out there that competing with them? im looking for joke around hoster like 110mb
  5. M

question (kinda gets me angry)

LOL,, u think someone that wants free hosting paid £180 for a stupid forum package which u can get free alternatives which are if not same or better. the answer is that they download them illegally of the net via different sources. if i was a webhost..i would ask somehow to check that they...
  6. M

hosting own website?

thanks guys for the replies.. ive come to my senses..that paid hosting is the way..im just trying to find a decent COMPANY and not school kids. i mean paying £15 per annum is nothing, compared if i was to hosting my own site.electricity ect of keep it on all night
  7. M

europe based server web hosting?

i want a web host that is cheap,reliable and well established. i dont want a web host that is going to lie to me and say they have these server hosted on ££££ blah blah blah,,, we they are most probably hosted on shet celerons in a closet somewhere. the reason i want the hosting servers to...
  8. M

UK web hosting..established ?

i stand corrected. i want the server to be in the UK i dont want page load times to be slow.
  9. M

appraisal of my domain? i want to sell

thank for the info guys
  10. M

thank for that...ill have a look into it. i want some more offers...so i can short list
  11. M

im looking for a cheap,reliable established web hosting company based in the UK its essential for me to have mysql,php etc not to bothered about space or bandwidth...its only going to be used for small-web based shopping cart business. im looking for something like £12-£15 a year(PA)...
  12. M

gets about 100 views a month makes about $5 a month from parking any thoughts
  13. M

i got this domain http://www.manarpark.com i was wondering how much it would be worth. as i am wanting to sell it its parked at the momement, trying to get me some money :classic2:
  14. M

buy domain get free hosting?

which domain register or webhost provides free hosting if u buy a domain from them. i already have a domain with dynadot.com however they dont have that many extra free features. could someone be kind enough to list some good domain reg sites.. also any that provide free domain...
  15. M

hosting own website?

could someone explain to me the pros and cons of hosting your own web server, and what you have to consider when doing so. is it better just to use a free web host
Back