• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by McThost

1. M

Shell Access

You know what they say. Root who let reseller give shell, lose root!
  2. M

Shell Access

I would like to know, what host lets a reseller give out shell access!
  3. M

What's wrong with this deal?

Nothing wrong with the deal, unless you want Private Nameservers with your Reseller Account. Which will cost you an extra $4 to $6 dollars, depending on how you apply the price structure in their listing. But still a good deal if your needs are met.
  4. M

What do you think

They are a little pricey. But, a good reseller account with reliable uptime and support is worth a little extra. Do your research and don't get stuck with a bad host just to save a few dollars. Been there, Done that!
  5. M

Why did you make a hosting company?

Started as a hobby when I realized I was paying more on hosting fees for my websites than a reseller account would cost. Got myself a reseller account and sold off the extra space to break even. And over the years it grew to become an even bigger hobby!
  6. M

how do you resell domains?

The registrant of domainmantra.net lives in Delhi India. An IRP is an Indian Rupee. 125 IRP = $2.68US
Back