• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by luisrivera

1. L

Need free space for videos... ^^

www.web1000.comm www.web1000.com 50Mb size unlimited file ftp No Ads
  2. L

free webspace w/out file size limit?

Don't use any software like: Downloadaccelerator Getright etc. It uses alone to Keep as of IE or Netscape
  3. L

www.web1000.com

To my he/she doesn't still appear me the Ads, do they know in that moment appears?
  4. L

What Is The Best Free Web Space Host

www.web1000.com 50 Mb of space No limit band width No limit file No Ads Very good
  5. L

free webspace w/out file size limit?

www.web1000.com 50 MB of space No limit file
  6. L

www.web1000.com

www.web1000.com No limit file 50 MB of space
  7. L

50 megs, no file size limits

I have my domain hosted in www.web1000.com and I have not had problem up to now, neither there is in my page ads. And I have another test page with web1000 domain: xxxx.web1000.com and neither he/she does have ads, am I also surprised for that they said that they will put ads, but have...
  8. L

50 megs, no file size limits

I'm use www.web1000.com 50Mb No Ads No Limit File size Ftp
  9. L

thedungeonws.com

Home page http://www.thedungeonws.com say: -------------------------- Temporarily unavailable Login Members
  10. L

50 megs

I'm use www.web1000.com 50 Mb. Unlimited bandwidth Unlimited size file FTP Hosting Domain free
  11. L

Xtremesite.com

I already registered one hour ago but I don't still receive the mail of confirmation
  12. L

New free PHP/MySQL host

I already registered one hour ago but I don't still receive the mail of confirmation
  13. L

Is www.web1000.com good?

Thank's for your help
  14. L

www.1uhost.com is good?

That they find www.1uhost.com for 6.75 $he/she offers: Unlimited space Unlimited bandwidth Subdomain Unlimited POP3 Unlimited FTP unlimited mail lists Will truth be? has somebody proven it?
  15. L

Is www.web1000.com good?

www.web1000.com Offers: 50 Mb FTP Unlimited bandwitdth NO ADS No restrictions files Domain Hosting. NO PHP CGI predefined, no personals it's good? Does it exist other better? :rolleyes:
Back