• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lise

1. L

Free Hosts

Maybe one day Bill Gates will take pity on us, and open a free webhost for the world. ;-)
  2. L

Short - Where do you recommend?

I am looking for a free webspace provider where I can host YaBB forums. So I need CGI and Perl 5. This is the only thing I need the webspace for. I don't care about ads, though I really would prefer no pop-ups. What do you recommend? (BTW, Long time since I've been to these boards!)
  3. L

Christmas Present?

Now now.... we mustn't be greedy....;) I'll just take a brand-new laptop... top of the line of course. :D
  4. L

VB Project

LOL, See... I actually took the time and effort and enrolled in a course to teach me... That was about a year ago... Now, I can assure you I remember absolutely nothing, and it has done me absolutely no good. :) And yet I'm still thinking about taking C++!? LOL
  5. L

How about this design?

That is a very nice looking site, indeed. I'm just curious, did you design it yourself Tom?
  6. L

Whatever Happened To.....?

heheh, can't wait for datablocks to be back. :-) I'll be buggin' john to let me test the cobranding... heheh.
  7. L

RE

Argh Ooops! ~sigh~ Okay, I'm disappearing.. lol, these boards are too much for me. ;-) Lise
  8. L

RE

These are just a bunch of girls that all they do online is play this horse game... lol, the thing is, some of them abuse their privileges in this game, which is why we need to ban them.
  9. L

Banning Someone From a Website?

Thanks Thanks for your input all... heh, the people at this website we are dealing with is general people under 20 years of age, and on a whole, I would generalize them as not very computer literate. Definitely not enough to know about stuff like proxies. :-)
  10. L

Banning Someone From a Website?

Hey all, I was wondering if any of you could provide me with some instructions on how to ban someone from a website.... Lise klassic@mts.net
  11. L

Review wanted...

This isn't actually a site I've designed, it's a site my friend designed and would like a review on it. All that is done is the main page. http://novanix.com/
  12. L

Fast Online Storage

I like netdrive.com :-) Thanks to them I now have an N:/ drive an a G:/ drive. :-) They are very quick for a free storage (I have DSL), and the integration within My Compter is very good. And once you get used to it, you can pretty easily ignore the ads when you are in your new drive. lise
  13. L

Free Domaim

http://www.namedemo.com does the same thing as namezero.
  14. L

PlayStation 2 Question....

People should just put the money into a computer... geesh.
  15. L

PlayStation 2 Question....

What the hell is it, and why is it such a big deal?? I have this eerie feeling I'm missing something...
Back