• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lewis1

1. L

CHRISTMAS Specials on GAMESERVERS!

BloodServers.com would like to present to you a brand new, Christmas special offer! In the spirit of all things Christmas, we would like to offer the next 15 people who sign up to our service and use the coupon code “xmasspecial”, a $2.25 off of their total invoice! That’s no setup charges...
  2. L

Hosting starting from $1.95/month!

Polate.com is pleased to offer you top-notch hosting with very competitive prices ranging from $1.95 onwards. We also pride ourselves in being able to offer you a custom package of your choice. Our main 3 packages are below: Bronze Plan (Shared) 2GB Storage 5GB Transfer $1.95/month -...
  3. L

Cheap VPS, Reseller and Shared @ Polate.com

Hello, Polate.com wishes you to take a look at the following packages. Shared: Shared #1 500 Mb Disk Space 5 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited Addons/MySQL etc... $4.95/Month Order Shared #2 1 GB Disk Space 7 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited Addons/MySQL etc... $7.95 Order Reseller...
  4. L

Looking for a new host

Hello, PolateHosting @ polate.com can offer you the following package to suit your needs: Shared #2 1 GB Disk Space 5 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited Addons/MySQL etc... 99% Uptime $4.95/month Order now by going to http://polate.com/client/order/?group=2 If you have any questions then don't...
  5. L

High Quality FREE HOSTING!

Hey, At www.a-2z.com we're providing free hosting to anyone who needs it! Packages are as follows: Starter - 10 Posts Required Webspace (MB): 50 MB Bandwidth (MB): 200 MB Email Accounts: 3 FTP Accounts: 1 Subdomains: 5 Databases: 15 Addon Domains: 0 Parked Domains: 0...
  6. L

Hosting Starting from as little as $2,95!

Hello There FreeWebSpace Members! I'm back again offering you some even better quality hosting from Polate.com. We offer excellent support via email, ticket system and telephone so we will always be here to help you should you need it. Our excellent packages are as follows: Shared...
  7. L

Extremely cheap high quality Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting from $2,95/month!

We at Polate.com would like to introduce our services to you here today. We offer Shared and Reseller hosting at unbeatable prices that we think will be very hard for competitor hosts to beat. Here is our package list: Shared: Simple Plan * 1 gigs disk space * 10 gigs bandwidth *...
  8. L

Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting starting from $2,95! only at Polate!

That used to be there but we heavily modified and upgraded all packages.
  9. L

VPS with yearly payment with DirectAdmin MANAGED

Sorry I couldn't resist but to ask people about their experiences with modvps.com and apparently their support is pretty slow and also the network is also very unstable. (5 people i asked said this)
  10. L

Ok you obviously don't understand where you're going wrong here so let me break it down for you. Hosts who think that may be able to help you have posted their packages. You then bashed the packages (Mine) by saying "Oh I know better prices that that" etc... You don't need to tell us...
  11. L

All we're doing is posting our packages... No need to bash us for doing what you tell us too. Just trying to help, that's all.
  12. L

Resseller Wanted!!

We at polate.com can offer you the following custom package for just $14/month. 10GB Space 200GB BW Unlimited features Check out other packages at http://www.polate.com and to contact us just send an email over to me personally at derkaderka2@googlemail.com. Regards, Lewis
  13. L

VPS | 40$ max | Portugal or agood ping

We at polate.com can offer you the following for $41,95/month: VPS1 * 15GB Webspace * 150 gigs bandwidth * 2 Dedicated IP's * cPanel/WHM/V.M Only $41.95/Month! To order please go to http://www.polatebilling.com/signup.php?clienttype=9 and follow the signup process. Email us on...
  14. L

Paid Reseller

Romes, you say that TFBHosting.biz has been in business for 3 years, but when I do a whois check it says you reg'd it last year (2006)? Just curious...
  15. L

Looking for a reliable VPS service

We at Polate.com can offer you the following Un-Managed VPS: VPS2 Unmanaged 10GB Webspace 250GB Bandwidth 2 Dedicated IP's 24/7 Server Monitoring $23,95/Month View all of our other packages at http://polate.com/vps1.html and order a high quality Un-Managed VPS by going to...
Back