• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lankesh

1. L

Anyone tried FireFox 5 yet?

As it is new upgraded version so plug ins also required with that suitability upgrades. There is information available while downloading plug-in about it's compatibility with the prior version.
  2. L

what is the best control panel for centOS 64 bit?

Do people go for VPS Hosting to run a personal website? which can be easily run on a shared hosting account. So far my hosting knowledge is concerned VPS Hosting is approached by commercial website which do require higher amount of resources than the personal websites or blogs.
  3. L

Best free server monitor website?

If your web hosting services provider is reliable then I think you should be worried about the uptime provided by it and there is not need to spend extra money on monitoring services.
  4. L

what is the best control panel for centOS 64 bit?

I don't find any reason why WHM/cPanel can not fulfill your requirements?
  5. L

What is free blog hosting .???

Starting with a cheap shared hosting account will be wise decision and later on you can upgrade it according to your needs.
  6. L

Best Free Forum Software

Of course phpBB has a edge over v-bulletin and forum moderation task can be managed easily.
  7. L

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Of course G-mail is more suitable while handling, but I would also suggest your to checkout the new appearance and features provided by Yahoo mail.
  8. L

Check Out For Cheap Web Hosting Solutions By Host.co.in In India

Host.co.in presents one of the best Web Hosting plans with premium quality support services and guaranteed uptime at affordable prices. cPanel Shared Hosting Operating System CentOS 5.0 Web Space 250 MB to 4 GB Data Transfer 1 GB to 40 GB cPanel cPanel 11.0 Fantastico Yes...
  9. L

Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting plans With High End Features And Configurations.

Host.co.in presents one of the best Web Hosting plans with premium quality support services and guaranteed uptime at affordable prices. Intel Dual Core Processor E5700 320 GB SATA HDD 2 GB DDR3 RAM Linux / Windows 500 GB Monthly Bandwidth 2 Dedicated IPs 100 Mbps Dedicated Network...
  10. L

WHMCS or HostBill?

Both of these are ok for me and selection depends on clients requirements.
  11. L

Can You See my Site?

For me its log in form with the text 'Input User Credentials' Login: Password:
  12. L

Wapsite Software?

I will not be wondering if after few days anyone will be able to host a website on a Notebook.
  13. L

Best Brand for Laptops?

DELL laptops are known for best quality and best after sales service all over the world so I would recommend you to go for DELL.
  14. L

Free Wordpress Themes by Marigoula

Yeah fantastic themes, I liked Glossy Light very much as it feels as digital one.
  15. L

Banners Ads v Full Page ads v Popup under ads

If you are confident on your offers and they are very well highlighted through banners then go for it.
Back