• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by laine

1. L

Hard Disk Problem

I accidentally deleted the partition table (i think) of one of my hard drives. I can view the data of that hard disk via DOS but I can't access the drive via Windows. It says: The disk is not formatted / The volume does not contain a recognised system. Please tell me how I can recover my...
  2. L

can't delete files

thanks a lot :) it works oh i wonder how the script deletes the files then ... @@
  3. L

can't delete files

ikonboard files... i can't delete the forums @_@ i'm sorta uninstalling it ... grrrrrr it says permission denied i can't even CHMOD it now grrrr what happened? it doesn't allow me to delete those files!
  4. L

site about chinese food

:) ah that's nice~ :rolleyes:
  5. L

site about chinese food

hi ... :) still remember me? you have a good memory =p thhhhanks! um ... not really mastered. had lots of problem w/ php! haha and messed up all my codes o_o well and yeah for the english polls.. =p yeah i haven't done it for other languages ;) lazy me
  6. L

site about chinese food

Hi everyone. http://library.thinkquest.org/C0122155/ anyone could give some comments to our site ? =) i hope you all will like it thanks ;) :o
  7. L

search engine script which can search dynamic files like php ?

yeah but do the search engine index the parsed php files or non-parsed ones? example i include a file ... for the context so... it won't be able to search that if they only search raw php
  8. L

good script for a glossary in php ?

thanks :) um ... do you know how i can link to a specific word? like for example on a site ... i have the word apples i'd like to link back to the glossary ...
  9. L

good script for a glossary in php ?

any recommendations for a good script in php and mysql for a glossary ?? thx
  10. L

search engine script which can search dynamic files like php ?

hi ... does anyone know where i can get a free script written in either perl/php which can index and search files like php for a site(like ... search the parsed one and not the script itself) because like my site is now in php but the search scripts i have can't search php files(esp w/ variables...
  11. L

is it possible to have a variable inside the include() of php

i'd like to ask is it possible to have a varibable inside the include() for example $url="a.txt"; include('$url'); ... i've tried and... it doesn't work for example i have 2 variables $chapter=1 // what chapter $page=1 //what page in the chapter i'd like to then include the...
  12. L

how to select cursors?

possible, using css
  13. L

the world has a great future?

y2k is really that great?
  14. L

Why do you hate spam? I love it!

how can you not get spam my gosh i envy you! i guess if a person like signed up for ANYTHING on the net he/she will get spam or if it's under a well known domain? dunno i get 10 spams a day and they repeat DUH. and now i see people who don't use the malito tag on their homepage...
Back