• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kyle@GN

1. K

Garnet Networks Budget Promo Sale! -- Lifetime & First Month Discount

-------------------------------------------------------------- FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY--WHILE SUPPLIES LAST -------------------------------------------------------------- Garnet Networks is having a one-time sale that lets you own a great VPS for an extremely cheap monthly price! For $5.05/MO...
  2. K

How to learn Website Designing ?

Codecademy is a pretty good place. I used it for some javascript before years ago and I believe they added HTML and CSS into it. It also has some other things to learn if you're interested.
  3. K

Which is better Free or Paid Hosting?

They each have their pros and cons I support. Personally, I'll use a something for free like a trial, then when I take a more serious approach I'll move towards a paid option. (Webhosting would be a good example)
  4. K

Which Windows versions you like?

Personally, I like Windows 7 the best. While Windows 8 has some great features and speed, I think it's got a long way before it makes it self "worth wild" - even with the 8.1 update.
  5. K

Best anti virus

I've personally seen the best results with Avast! Free, but I gotta so some tests again since it's been a while. I often times just test an AV in a VM and then see how it goes from there.
  6. K

Linux vs windows hosting

I would say they're about the same since it's more of a preference... to me I would use Windows if I needed to, but if I could get away with Linux for what I need then I would easily use that instead because it's more secure and also uses less resources. Some program I run can't work in Linux at...
  7. K

Video Editing Software

I would say (and I know these are expensive but..) Sony Vegas Pro for video EDITING and then Adobe AE for effects and whatnot. I've used AE for making introductions and adding effects to a movie clip, but I use Vegas to splice it all together and then render the final product in there. Vegas...
  8. K

Gmail or y mail

I easily would prefer Gmail, not only because it's fast and reliable, but because I have it linked with my phone as well. Just makes it nice and easy for me to have it all in one place (in a way).
  9. K

do you have an account in Linked in ??

Yeah, I use LinkedIn, although I only use it to keep track of my resume and then generate a resume for me in PDF form when I need it. I don't really use it for the whole "social" aspect of it.
Back