• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kjavia795

1. K

Windows Application Hosting

Yeah the VPS is recommended if there is traffic. If i can start with a shared and easily be able to upgrade to a VPS once we get the volume that would be the best option. And i will post a request when I need it thanks for the advice guys.
  2. K

Shared works as long as I can run this application and get a very good uptime
  3. K

Actually I dont need it right now. It is called Poker Mavens Server Thanks for the PM aloycasmir ill probably need the service starting one month or two months from now not today, but ill definately keep your deal in mind.
  4. K

I have no experience with windows hosting. I have a program that is a poker server that runs off my windows computer. I am looking for a more stable place to host it than my personal computer so I am looking for a host. I have never hosted applications on a host how do I do this?
  5. K

PHP Programmer Partnership Oppurtunity

I have much experience in creating businesses online and have been successful in the past. Unfortunately, the person who used to program my websites can no longer work so I am looking for a new partner. Most of the website that I have planned has already been created, I'd say about 90% of it...
  6. K

Domain www.verse.me

it was in the title verse.me
  7. K

Domain www.verse.me

Anyone interested in purchasing a one-word .me domain?
  8. K

hostingvp.com domain for sale

hostingvp.com domain for sale, make an offer :)
  9. K

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

sup... go lakers
  10. K

What would you prefer Monthly Or Yearly Customers

of course yearly is better.... if its monthly u r paying for inflation costs :/
  11. K

VPS - 512mb RAM, 15gb space, 1TB bandwidth, $5/month

ill take it, can i see a demo first?
  12. K

Best video network?

i meant for publishers :confused4:confused4:confused4
  13. K

automatically updating?

I need a page to be automatically updating so that when a specific even occurs, it will display something. I know AJAX can do it, but in order to use it, it would be checking the database every few seconds to see if it was true, which is too much pressure on the server.... is there any other way...
  14. K

Best video network?

I am looking for a good video network. Know any?
  15. K

resizing images, no quality loss

is there any way to have an image, when it is uploaded to the site, to be changed to a specific size in pixels, without any stretching or loss of quality?
Back