• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kitzter

1. K

Need Spanish of european host that accepts...

Hi, what is the reason for pay only with bank transfer? Pay with credit card it´s not an insecure method... i am spanish and regulary pay with this option.
  2. K

Pivotalwebhosting the worse Hosting company

I am not annoying with you :-P
  3. K

I think that you don´t read any post of this thread.. Do you know read? Bye
  4. K

And now... Hi See my emails: ------------------------------------------------------ The username sergio was in use, so the username has been set to sergio1. The cPanel backup files for usernames ************ have been placed in the root directory. FTP login info: Domain: any of your...
  5. K

Hi! I post thi message due to the incompetence of this company and of which they do not respond to anything by email. I bought an account reseller from this "Company" at July/Agost 2005 and... the uptime it´s the worse i have seen. See stadistics with http://host-tracker.com : Since...
  6. K

Recomendation (Thanks :-) )

Do you think that i can manage a VPS ? VPS==Dedicated server practically... VPS have limited Ram, CPU, HDD, but to manage the account....? Is it neccesary to manage DNS, PHP, Apache, Security, etc? Thanks :-)
  7. K

Recomendation (Thanks :-) )

Hi! I am a Web pages designer and have some hosting accounts to host my costumer webpages and others of personal businesses. The most(6) are very small websites (5-30visits x day) safe by one. This website have legal adult contain and generate about 70-85GB/month of banwidth and 17GB...
  8. K

Pivotal Web Hosting

The problem is that pivotalwebhosting seems to be die.. nothing email to say what happends, nothing! It´s incredible.... How many persons are working on the problem? one person ?? Sorry but this is exasperating! Thanks NetCafe
  9. K

Pivotal Web Hosting

kevin what happends with my account of www.mebagestion.com Is the domain that i transfered to pivotalwebhosting.. www.mebagestion.com points to 82.165.192.3 and not to 66.199.242.10 ... Since the last monday was transfered and it is down.. I try to configure it at my WHM panel but... the...
  10. K

Pivotal Web Hosting

it´s a disaster? Kevin from pivotalwebhosting you have posted this "we just got the word our new servers should be ready for our use within a few hours from now" at 24th , 5:20 hours ... Now it´s 26th 0:14 hour... 2 days? and my websites haven´t got any data.. only appears your logo from...
  11. K

Cheap Reseller Account 5GB/70GBtrans => 14GB/240GBtrans

Finally hi Finally the first package by 5$ and the second by 12$ have offered me:) Thank you :)
  12. K

Cheap Reseller Account 5GB/70GBtrans => 14GB/240GBtrans

Hi I need an account Reseller for me and two costumers. Initially i need this specifications: Cpanel 5GB HDD 70GB/month 20 Mysql Accounts 30 Email Accounts Host some domains with email accounts (@seccondomain.com,@fourthdomain.com) budget is 7$ or less And the possibility...
Back